Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

miss helsinki beauty queen winner

Looks nordic as fuck

Literal LTB, did they get a team of spear-throwers from Africa to decide this? :feelskek:

It's more sad that the same forced bluepilled foid worshipping vomit they push, the more it actually deludes them into whatever this is. :feelsclown:

Cultural enrichment

I was there this summer. Tons of nordic and slavic gigastacies and this is what they chose...

Her attractiveness makes me think I have a shot with her.

@FinnCel brutally over for finns, Finland is the next Sweden

Miss Helsinki? Finland? Did they find the only nig nog to feel good about themselves or is that one of the several hundred thousands of "refugees" *cough* rapefugees *cough*? Same thing. Europeans make me feel better about being an American tbh ngl.

@FinnCel brutally over for finns, Finland is the next Sweden
Everything Sweden does, Finland follows. Our politicians are, and have been, full retards

Everything Sweden does, Finland follows. Our politicians are, and have been, full retards
Scandinavia is giga fucked, it's too late to reverse globohomo

That's miss Niger, not miss Helsinki.

This clown world I swear we live in a meme..:whatfeels:

I didn't know Finland was part of Africa too

Looks like abo Dravidian sheboon.i wanna vomit on her face.White people wtf are you doing

Sad part is she’s not even that unattractive relative to most other black girls, but if Finns wanna do this cruel shit they can ig.

Baltic blonde nordic foids = mog all races of foids by a mile

This is ultra virtue signaling.

Over for helsinkicels

Looks good to me

Thoughts @FinnCel