Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Misogyny to be a hate crime in UK.

Makes sense :feelsautistic:
Like it's easy to hate the state which takes our money and enforces its laws against us, but the town we grew up in is different.
The reason why I love Yorkshire.. it isn't a town btw.. it is pretty much able to run itself with the size of it. It's because of it's history, being Briganti territory until the Romans came, then they left and the Germanic tribes took hold of it after their departure.. after that the Viking invasion happened, massive land grab by the Vikings leading to the name of Jorvik aka. York by the Vikings and the eventual establishment of the Danelaw after the leader of the Vikings was captured by the Anglo Saxon king Alfred and forced to become Christian.. it's not just that at all.. Yorkshire is one of the most happiest places in Britain, we may die sooner than those more South of us but you will never find a people more happier in Britain then Yorkshire. I love the history, I mean it's not even just that far back, Yorkshire took in a lot of Yeomanry forces from around the Empire during its life.. it is just so fascinating.
Only normalfags would have fond memories of the town they grew up in. I hate both the state and the town I grew up in.
You are American? In England I feel there is more honour to where you are born and what status you have tbh. It is almost an unspoken law that you must be strong.. specially up north.. we never speak of our problems up here.. but I wish we would. :feelsbadman:

never heard of sweden or germany?

ZoG owned territory is shit, i.e, everywhere
UK is worse. Sweden is close, but UK is out here giving mansions to terrorists for free, banning english flag, arresting people for harmless tweets while letting pakistani rape gangs free, police not allowed to chase criminals if they get on a scooter or whatever, banning misogny, etc.

And next they will introduce the "stare rape".
If you look for a longer time at a foid or she just feels uncomfortable around you = into they jail you go.

Germany will also go this way btw.

UK is worse. Sweden is close, but UK is out here giving mansions to terrorists for free, banning english flag, arresting people for harmless tweets while letting pakistani rape gangs free, police not allowed to chase criminals if they get on a scooter or whatever, banning misogny, etc.
I mean, sweden has sectioned off and lost cities to terrorists because they can't take them back without force, and using force is bad for the image that immigrants do no harm. So called "no-go" zones.

db5Zxmz.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45423789

I think this is a good idea!
Violence against men and women needs to be made more of a concerned subject.

But, that still doesn't excuse women from being neglectful or ignorant.
And, that still doesn't discredit all the legit blackpill info - foids have exponentially more social/sexual opportunities.

As an aside, girls are not allowed to use the excuse of "having it difficult"
because they have the opportunity for "too much".

You are American? In England I feel there is more honour to where you are born and what status you have tbh. It is almost an unspoken law that you must be strong.. specially up north.. we never speak of our problems up here.. but I wish we would. :feelsbadman:
I'm from Northern UK. It's a shithole. The only reason you feel "honour" to where you were born is because you are a normalfag that was accepted by his peers, family and community.

And when will misandry become a hate crime, especially the hatred of foids towards Incels?

Equality my ass.

we'll have to see if this actually passes tho

we'll have to see if this actually passes tho

I don't think it will. Especially after seeing the people who want to pass it are.
And when will misandry become a hate crime, especially the hatred of foids towards Incels?

Equality my ass.
And next they will introduce the "stare rape".
If you look for a longer time at a foid or she just feels uncomfortable around you = into they jail you go.

holy shit. 'Examples include sexual assault, indecent exposure, groping, taking unwanted photographs on mobiles, upskirting, online abuse, being followed home, whistling, sexually explicit language, threatening/aggressive/intimidating behaviour, and unwanted sexual advances.'

'online abuse' lol are incels going to be targetted now? also 'unwanted sexual advances' so now it's going to be illegal to try and hit on a woman. in 10 years time it will be considered misogyny to breathe in the same room as a woman. my country has become so cucked jesus christ.

I don't want to read the article, so has it passed the amendation proposal? Anyway it's not like writing misogynist content would be considered crime, it would be aggravating circumstance if you actually committed some crime, there still is freedom of speech. Untill you attack someone personally or a group and that subject takes a legal action against you.

I'm from Northern UK. It's a shithole. The only reason you feel "honour" to where you were born is because you are a normalfag that was accepted by his peers, family and community.
Whose fault is that buddy boyo?

What else is there to feel? Fuck off calling me a normalfag tbh. Bucket Crab. What the fuck else can I feel? What the fuck else am I suppose to feel? My family hate me, my peers despise me and the community at large doesn't know I exist.. who the fuck do you think you are? I get that we all come from different walks of life and have different perspectives and copes, but you can start by respecting my place in life so I can respect yours..

Whose fault is that buddy boyo?

What else is there to feel? Fuck off calling me a normalfag tbh. Bucket Crab. What the fuck else can I feel? What the fuck else am I suppose to feel? My family hate me, my peers despise me and the community at large doesn't know I exist.. who the fuck do you think you are? I get that we all come from different walks of life and have different perspectives and copes, but you can start by respecting my place in life so I can respect yours..
Just lol at feeling a sense of honour in where you come from when everyone in your home town sees you as trash.
Just lol at feeling a sense of honour simply for being born into low socioeconomic status.

Oh ive already been through that process of slowly taking the rapefugee crisis as a positive. Now i realize that its punishment for its unanimously sjw population + feminism may get destroyed in those countriss after muslims gain full control.

Yes europe, especially west and north, is horrible in general. But the uk is out here banning its own flag (england) and arresting people for tweets. Sweden is very close, though. I dont remember which one of those two gave a million dollar house for free to an isis propagator.
I have been going back and fourth on my stance because on one hand I hate all of Islam and the retards who are dumb enough to believe in islam but then again if Europeans are going to be be giga cucks and are dumb enough to elect people who are gonna let millions of rapefugees in then it's there own fault, Its too bad for the 1/3rd of Europeans who are against this shit.

You can get arrested for thought crimes in 2k18 cuckope. It's truly over

Just lol at feeling a sense of honour in where you come from when everyone in your home town sees you as trash.
Just lol at feeling a sense of honour simply for being born into low socioeconomic status.
Hmmm.. you are right.. nobody deserves anything. Everything deserves to die. Thanks for the lesson.

Thank fuck these deranged cuckolds are leaving the EU