Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Misogyny is 100 justifiable

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
You know why? Because every single one of those fucking whores already hate you. They all want you dead. Not because of the things you say but because you're ugly, and foids can't tolerate seeing you every day. If they could, they would exterminate every single subhuman of this planet. So, yes we have every goodamn reason to hate those shits. And I don't give a shit if foids can't help being genetically programmed to reject subhumans, I still hate them and I will hate them till the day I die and I hope every single one of them gets raped by an army of the same subhumans they hate so much.

You know why? Because every single one of those fucking whores already hate you. They all want you dead. Not because of the things you say but because you're ugly, and foids can't tolerate seeing you every day. If they could, they would exterminate every single subhuman of this planet. So, yes we have every goodamn reason to hate those shits. And I don't give a shit if foids can't help being genetically programmed to reject subhumans, I still hate them and I will hate them till the day I die and I hope every single one of them gets raped by an army of the same subhumans they hate so much.
100% agreed. Even your own mother is a whore. She doesnt love you anymore

Based if you don't return the hate that they have towards you, you're cucked.

Misogyny is reciprocity

If you're not a chad not hating foids is retarded.

Hell I'm sure since they witness their true nature they probably hate them too.

I want to murder xy chromosome people

well said