Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Misogynist hate thread, post all the bad things women have done to you.

Hitler of nazareth

Hitler of nazareth

Self-banned
-
I want to read all kinds of insults and accumulated hatred from incel towards women. Years of torture and life experiences in which they have felt trampled by women. I want hate fuel.

when i was gaslighted by parents to try again going to college after 5 years of isolation, a very short (like 5 feet) girl in my group said to me right in front of a lecturer "He doesn't have any friends, ahaha he is a loser"
Suicide fuel man.

This is going to be featured in cucktears kek

when i was gaslighted by parents to try again going to college after 5 years of isolation, a very short (like 5 feet) girl in my group said to me right in front of a lecturer "He doesn't have any friends, ahaha he is a loser"
Suicide fuel man.
Fucking smug bitch, brocel, these toilets have no feeling and not a shred of empathy for their fellow man.

When i was around age of 15-16 my own mother virgin shamed me hard right in front of her fuckboy when i came in back from school, she said something like "You're a virgin loser, you're a loser if you can't pull girls. When i was your age i've fucked left and right" bitch don't even realise how different it is for average or sub5 guys, she just lives in a different reality.

I was called a sexist because i was making an amulet for a future girl when i was bluepilled, This green haired chubby radfem in the class blurted out sexist, I didnt understand what that was so i didnt reply to any of the insults, They stopped after i didnt understand shit of it.

I hope they all drink bleach since they bullied me, rejected me, blackmailed me, and hated me. I did nothing to them except being ugly.

I hope they all drink bleach since they bullied me, rejected me, blackmailed me, and hated me. I did nothing to them except being ugly.
Thats usually enough to trigger them

when I was a baby, I crawl to edge of table and poop in my big sisters backpack he he he :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

The title makes it look like you hate misogynists lmao

One toilet told me very late that she has the kind of STD that gets transmitted by touch rather than vagina goo (so condoms help only partly). Imagine being so ashamed of yourself that you would rather give someone super aids instead of being honest. Even though I got tested and was assured that I don't have anything, to this day I am worried that this cunt ruined my life. And to all the retards calling me a fakecel for this, a toilet with exclusively gay friends, no job, and no education but with STDs does not count. She has already hit the brick wall and would "settle down" with anyone. Well, almost. After she got butthurt because I blamed her for possibly giving me dick cancer, she said that she was turned off by how unmanly I am (aka. by how I don't forcefully hide my emotions like a sociopath).

Another agreed to meet up with me. I drove to the spot where we were supposed to meet by train (it took 1 hour to get there). I was a bit early, so I waited in the freezing cold with my shitty old iPhone 5s that had barely any power left and then decided to turn itself off because of how cold it was. After waiting for a long while, she still hasn't shown up. So I asked random people where I could charge my phone so I could call her. I was told that I could charge my phone at a nearby Kebap shop, so I did. When I tried texting and calling her, she did not react. Then the kebap shop owner offered me his phone. I called her again, this time from his phone, but still nothing. This is when I realized that she never intended to show up so I went home and I was crying the whole way home. In public. Most people didn't care except like two kids. But hey, I am a man so what else should I expect?

Another agreed to meet up with me too and she actually did show up. However, she also left me waiting for quite a while. Her excuse was that she had to help her cousin with studying maths. I waited for hours in an electronics store like an idiot, walking forth and back, looking at the games they have, over and over again. Other than that nothing worth telling happened on that day. What happened sometime later though, oh boy. I met up with her and some of her friends after school. We then went to McDonalds but didn't yet go inside because we were waiting for another friend of hers. While waiting for the friend, I started feeling uncomfortable because all of them were smoking. Keep in mind, we were very young back then, I don't think it was even legal for them to smoke, so, of course, I was disgusted by that. For some reason only then I decided that maybe she wasn't gonna be the mother of my children so I decided to "break up" with her (I don't consider that we had a relationship). After doing that, I was contacted by several of her friends. Can't remember exactly but I might have also been added to a group. And what did they want from me? They wanted to inform me that she did not mean anything she ever said to me. She was practically "dating" me for entertainment purposes. She wasted my time, giving me false hope, knowing very well that she would lead me on.

Those are the 3 biggest things I remember. Obviously, there are a lot of other things that have happened, women blocking me after finding out what I look like, women responding to me just to call me ugly and/or make fun of me, etc. but these things are not worth mentioning in my opinion as they are basically a part of trying to interact with women while not being good looking.

Made fun of my appearance, and I despise them for that.

Nigger foid called me short in 5th grade

Same brocel fuck those stinky hole roasties

I HATE FOIDS I WANNA SLIT THEY FUCKING THROATS AND BASH THEY EMPTY SKULLS IN, AND RAPE THEY HOLES!!!(IN VIDEO GAME)

Not me but still
A former classmate got tricked by foids to send a dickpic and they threatened to send it around if he didn’t do what they asked (carry their bags for them, not talk back when they bullied him etc) he did all those things without complaining.

They had already secretly sent the picture to other people before even making those requests.
^ they also spat on him

Well LMaD, Why Is Anger Not Cherished?
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#181461065Sunday, January 10, 2016 6:31 PM CST
I am genuinely interested in recognizing why so many users refuse to acknowledge the value of anger.Provoking other users is merely a form of hedonistic entertainment. If any negativity occurs, it is simply the fault of those who choose to exhibit aggression.The mere thought of knowing that you were able to elicit aggressive responses from naive individuals over a screen is truly satisfying. Countless hours can often be spent devising new methods to accomplish this goal.It is also quite healthy for the community; "Flame-Baiting" allows you to determine which individuals are excessively-impulsive, which you can then utilize to avoid said persons.Social interaction with anyone is only enjoyable and sustainable when provocation is involved.
Why do so many users refuse to enjoy anger?
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#181459170Sunday, January 10, 2016 6:02 PM CST
Nonetheless, I am genuinely interested in recognizing why so many users refuse to acknowledge the value of anger.Provoking other users is merely a form of hedonistic entertainment. If any negativity occurs, it is simply the fault of those who choose to exhibit aggression.The mere thought of knowing that you were able to elicit aggressive responses from naive individuals over a screen is truly satisfying. Countless hours can often be spent devising new methods to accomplish this goal.It is also quite healthy for the community; "Flame-Baiting" allows you to determine which individuals are excessively-impulsive, which you can then utilize to avoid said persons.Social interaction with anyone is only enjoyable and sustainable when provocation is involved.
Why is Internet provocation not relished?
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#181219630Thursday, January 07, 2016 12:45 AM CST
Yes, why is it that provocation of users over the Internet is not so heavily enjoyed?There is a significant quantity of thrill at the mere thought of psychologically-manipulating a naive individual over a screen. The anonymity guarantees that any retaliation against you will be limited in scale.The pure satisfaction of knowing that someone could not resist your attempts at covertly provoking them is truly pleasuring.Countless hours can be spent developing and revising your techniques to accomplish this.Only the victim can be blamed for their willingness to exhibit aggression towards a dubious premise and partake in such malicious behavior.Truly, everyone should allow themselves such a wonderful opportunity.
Why do so many users refuse to cherish anger?
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#181235905Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:00 PM CST
This question was previously asked on the Off-Topic sub-section, with negative results.Nonetheless, I am genuinely interested in recognizing why so many users refuse to acknowledge the value of anger.Provoking other users is merely a form of hedonistic entertainment. If any negativity occurs, it is simply the fault of those who choose to exhibit aggression.The mere thought of knowing that you were able to elicit aggressive responses from naive individuals over a screen is truly satisfying...
Re: hi 128GB
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#142610898Monday, August 04, 2014 4:25 PM CDT
Actually, not really, above, while I personally don't agree with making threads such as this because of the fact that it's a tactic to garner attention compared to users that really need help, it's the person's decision to respond and get upset when they could simply just give the person the correct suggestion or ignore the thread completely, otherwise though, it doesn't appear as though most of the users replying to the thread were actually upset to the point of getting overly angry, if there was any aggression however, it would have been between those specific users rather then the topic creator.
Re: if i were to learn how to script
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#144439777Sunday, August 24, 2014 6:03 PM CDT
Starting an argument is only going to cause more unnecessary aggression regardless of who caused the problems.
Re: Favorite OTers list
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#144823702Friday, August 29, 2014 4:52 PM CDT
That's fair enough then, just a simple misinterpretation, although the aggression was unnecessary.
Re: Can You Build???
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#144863384Saturday, August 30, 2014 1:12 AM CDT
Actually, "FireNotice", while I don't agree with the other user's aggression, because the topic creator mentioned "player points", this would mean that he would want's help with Roblox building/scripting, which would fall under the categorization of the "Building Helpers" sub-section.Anyway though,http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Player_Points#Key_API
Re: OT currently isn't like other sub-forums.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#144916299Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:28 PM CDT
This is only leading to further arguments and aggression between users, there's much more better ways to handle the problem.
Re: OT currently isn't like other sub-forums.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#144917648Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:43 PM CDT
Exactly my point, instead of helping, this thread has only lead to more grudge-fueled arguments between users who apparently have great aggression for eachother, regardless of how much you dislike the situation, creating long anger-propelled only leads to further arguments, it's essentially a cycle, everyone will always disagree about something to an extent and that cannot be changed, managing the problem requires more then simply making a thread about how much you dislike the current situation, there's a significant difference between "fighting back" by helping and "fighting back" by creating more aggression, the thread is very much divided at the current moment.
Re: ot is a bunch of big meanies!!!!!! :(
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#144918889Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:57 PM CDT
Well, there is a rather large amount of aggression in this sub-section. Then again, it's completely natural for humans to disagree yet pure aggression to this extent can be controlled by the individual person since it's their choice to post on this sub-section.
Re: Oh, yes, I am such an attention-seeker.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#144920272Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:12 PM CDT
Don't misinterpret this however, making threads such as this constantly implies that you are consistently trying to draw attention to yourself, there's more efficient ways to handle the problem then making threads about how you dislike the current situation, it's only causing more arguments and so-called "flame-wars", if you really dislike it this much, why not just take a break and stop posting/viewing threads here, disagreement is a natural aspect of human interaction and while I don't agree with constant arguing and aggression, this won't help the situation, it's only going to make it worse.
Re: to the people who defend SOS
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#144920520Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:15 PM CDT
While I personally don't have a problem with the user, it seems as though they should take a break so that they'll calm down, their "kindness" is bordering on pure aggression.
Re: So many people are getting hated on today
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#144922372Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:38 PM CDT
Well, the level of aggression is certainly high, perhaps discussing something else will occupy your thoughts?.
Re: What if scripting was like this
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#144963818Sunday, August 31, 2014 3:10 AM CDT
Starting an argument over something such as scripting won't solve the problem and will only trigger unnecessary aggression, it shouldn't matter whether he copied or not in this case because the script itself is mostly correct and this thread wasn't originally meant to determine who's better at scripting, it was just a simple, although extremely-simplified example of how scripting could work if it was as he described.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145000180Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:48 PM CDT
If that's your personal opinion of them, consistently arguing with them won't solve the problem, it's only going to prolong a discussion which will only waste your own time and trigger more aggression, simply just restrain yourself and stop insulting them, regardless of who you think caused the problem.
Re: im never involved in anything big on OT
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145024094Sunday, August 31, 2014 7:12 PM CDT
Discussions such as those have only led to argument's which have resulted in unnecessary aggression and grasping for flaws. In my opinion, you shouldn't be upset because you weren't in the initial argument, you should actually be glad that you didn't participate in such an aggressive discussion.
Re: why is the new generation of OTers suck so much
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145035214Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:24 PM CDT
Calm down, there's no reason to start an argument over something such as this, it's only going to waste your time, restrain yourselves.Also, have you ever considered that perhaps they understand your personality well enough yet?, they haven't posted in this "Sub-Section" for long so they won't instantaneously understand the "Flow" of things here, especially when there's many different Sub-Section's to choose from, complaining about is only going to cause more arguments and unnecessary aggression when it's something that we've all had to go through before.
Re: stop cyberbullying me :(
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145120990Monday, September 01, 2014 6:13 PM CDT
If it's bothering this much, why not simply just leave that area of the website or the website altogether?, there's plenty of users that show unnecessary aggression and at some point you have to ignore and report them or just stop participating altogether.
Re: Do you guys think this rule is fair?
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145122600Monday, September 01, 2014 6:29 PM CDT
It was unnecessary to make a new thread about it if you already expressed your opinion on the other one, this only creates unneeded aggression towards the users that do post threads such as this regardless of your opinion.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145291891Wednesday, September 03, 2014 8:47 PM CDT
Even though it did contain plenty of unnecessary aggression, I enjoyed the positive communication between fellow scripters in the "Scripting Helpers" section.
Re: @clarathedragonborn
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145297989Wednesday, September 03, 2014 9:56 PM CDT
No, it's a suggestion, you simply misinterpreted as aggression when that's actually exactly what you're doing.
Re: OH BOY HERE'S ANOTHER QUITTING THREAD
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145298151Wednesday, September 03, 2014 9:58 PM CDT
Farewell, hopefully your quality of life will improve once you're somewhere where the level of aggression is under more control.
Re: I hate people.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145299736Wednesday, September 03, 2014 10:18 PM CDT
Even if you dislike it, harboring extreme aggression towards them won't solve the problem, there's thousands or perhaps millions who will still continue to do this, all you can do is really take steps to keep yourself safe because regardless of any of our opinions, people will make their own decisions and having aggression won't convince them.
Re: Im Sorry Comrades But.. I Quit. [DONT REPLY]
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145305699Thursday, September 04, 2014 12:10 AM CDT
Actually, it's hypocrisy to state that you are going to report any users who insult you when you are threatening and insulting numerous users in your post.Nevertheless, farewell, hopefully your level of aggression decreases eventually.

I want to read all kinds of insults and accumulated hatred from incel towards women. Years of torture and life experiences in which they have felt trampled by women. I want hate fuel.
Misogyny is based

Laughter of my looks and constantly being called Weird because both my looks and my Autism another brutal thing i remember too was when i was 13 and had bad acne i was fucking ridiculed infront of the whole class when a girl said `he looks disgusting` to a group of her friends but she said it right next to me and loud too and the whole fucking class laughed at me

La risa de mi apariencia y de que constantemente me llamaran raro porque tanto mi apariencia como mi autismo. Otra cosa brutal que también recuerdo fue cuando tenía 13 años y tenía mucho acné. Me ridiculizaron frente a toda la clase cuando una chica dijo "se ve asqueroso". un grupo de sus amigas pero lo dijo justo a mi lado y en voz alta también y toda la puta clase se río de mí.
Homelander-watching-movie.jpg

Told me I’ll never marry and reproduce.

The old incel favorite of asking me if I was gay because i didn’t have a woman ever as though it were a choice I was just not making.

Said it’s too late for me even way back when I was 17. This was from a drug addict for the streets cunt named Becky that my giga Chad childhood best friend would fuck all the time as but one member of his harem.

Acted like a total cunt towards me once she found out I was attracted to her ie her name was Angie and this was in 9th grade art class I believe it was?

Had two or more nurses literally plot to murder me during my most recent health scare in 2023. One was a fucking fat evil cunt of a fucking bitch whore piece of shit named Heather.

Female cousin punched me in the mouth when we were young because she felt like it giving me a bloody mouth (that bitch had “hands” as the niggers say when talking about someone that knows how to throw a punch).

Throughout my life had three different foids waste my time and pretend they wanted something more from me for months on end only to fuck me over and go fuck Chad in the end instead.

My favorite aunt just killed herself last year like a fucking coward.

Shall I go on?

Told me I’ll never marry and reproduce.

The old incel favorite of asking me if I was gay because i didn’t have a woman ever as though it were a choice I was just not making.

Said it’s too late for me even way back when I was 17. This was from a drug addict for the streets cunt named Becky that my giga Chad childhood best friend would fuck all the time as but one member of his harem.

Acted like a total cunt towards me once she found out I was attracted to her ie her name was Angie and this was in 9th grade art class I believe it was?

Had two or more nurses literally plot to murder me during my most recent health scare in 2023. One was a fucking fat evil cunt of a fucking bitch whore piece of shit named Heather.

Female cousin punched me in the mouth when we were young because she felt like it giving me a bloody mouth (that bitch had “hands” as the niggers say when talking about someone that knows how to throw a punch).

Throughout my life had three different foids waste my time and pretend they wanted something more from me for months on end only to fuck me over and go fuck Chad in the end instead.

My favorite aunt just killed herself last year like a fucking coward.

Shall I go on?
I know of a worse case. My best friend, had a kid with an emo alternative style bitch. He's clearly incel and she's femcel, but everyone here knows it's impossible for FOID to be inceldom, they'll always have assholes behind them. The thing is that once my best friend's son was born, she rejected him, (the baby looked like an incelbaby) and after a while she went to fuck another faggot (chadlita) and they had twins. She accepted them and loved them from the beginning, while the baby she had with my incel friend, she went to throw him away with his mother. God, women are a cross between humans and fallen angels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back