Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story MiSKiRaT's ascension (part 2 of the story)

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
MiSKiRaT worked hard and saved up every penny he could to buy himself a new car. He worked long hours at his job, took on extra shifts, and even picked up odd jobs on the weekends. It wasn't easy, but he was determined to make things right.

Finally, after months of hard work and saving, MiSKiRaT had enough money to buy a new car. He did his research, read countless reviews, and finally settled on a high speed German car that he was sure would last him for years to come.

When he drove the car off the lot, he felt a sense of pride and accomplishment that he had never felt before. He knew that he had earned this car through hard work and determination, and it felt all the more valuable to him because of it.

MiSKiRaT kept his promise to himself and never gambled again. Instead, he focused on his work and his savings, determined to build a better life for himself. He found that the more he worked and saved, the more opportunities opened up to him, and he was able to achieve things that he had never thought possible.

In time, MiSKiRaT became successful in his career, started a family, and bought a home. He never forgot the lessons he learned from losing his car, and he always remembered the importance of hard work, determination, and responsible decision-making.

And as he looked back on his life, he realized that losing his car had been one of the best things that had ever happened to him, because it had taught him the value of perseverance, self-control, and the power of a second chance.

@MiSKiRaT , @Khanivore

Exquisite and marginalised. Overall. 10/10!

MiSKiRaT worked hard and saved up every penny he could to buy himself a new car. He worked long hours at his job, took on extra shifts, and even picked up odd jobs on the weekends. It wasn't easy, but he was determined to make things right.

Finally, after months of hard work and saving, MiSKiRaT had enough money to buy a new car. He did his research, read countless reviews, and finally settled on a high speed German car that he was sure would last him for years to come.

When he drove the car off the lot, he felt a sense of pride and accomplishment that he had never felt before. He knew that he had earned this car through hard work and determination, and it felt all the more valuable to him because of it.

MiSKiRaT kept his promise to himself and never gambled again. Instead, he focused on his work and his savings, determined to build a better life for himself. He found that the more he worked and saved, the more opportunities opened up to him, and he was able to achieve things that he had never thought possible.

In time, MiSKiRaT became successful in his career, started a family, and bought a home. He never forgot the lessons he learned from losing his car, and he always remembered the importance of hard work, determination, and responsible decision-making.

And as he looked back on his life, he realized that losing his car had been one of the best things that had ever happened to him, because it had taught him the value of perseverance, self-control, and the power of a second chance.

@MiSKiRaT , @Khanivore
THIS IS SPECTACULAR I APPRECIATE THE LIFE LESSON AT THE END THIS HAS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE. NO MATTER WHAT FIGHT BACK AND GIVE THE MIDDLE FINGER TO LIFE AND TO ANYONE THAT CROSSES YOUR PATH.

HERE'S A HEART NOURISHING ENDING: MISKIRAT WEN ON HIS WAY TO SET UP A DEAL WITH A DECOMMISSIONED NAVY OFFICER TO STEAL AN AH-64D AND DESTROY THE PLASTIC PIECE OF SHIT CITY CALLED LAS VEGAS KILLING OVER 70000 PEOPLE AND CAUSING 89 BILLION DOLLARS IN DAMAGE FROM THE ROUNDED DESTRUCTION THAT OCCURED IN LAS VEGAS.

MTA  San Andreas 3 19 2023 8 20 58 AM

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME WRITING THIS MASTERPIECE I WILL SAVE IT FOR MY FUTURE DEMONS IN THE AFTER LIFE TO LISTEN TOO.

Probably using this
You should try it out brocel, it's fun

THIS IS SPECTACULAR I APPRECIATE THE LIFE LESSON AT THE END THIS HAS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE. NO MATTER WHAT FIGHT BACK AND GIVE THE MIDDLE FINGER TO LIFE AND TO ANYONE THAT CROSSES YOUR PATH.
Gigabased and thanks! :yes: :yes: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
HERE'S A HEART NOURISHING ENDING: MISKIRAT WEN ON HIS WAY TO SET UP A DEAL WITH A DECOMMISSIONED NAVY OFFICER TO STEAL AN AH-64D AND DESTROY THE PLASTIC PIECE OF SHIT CITY CALLED LAS VEGAS KILLING OVER 70000 PEOPLE AND CAUSING 89 BILLION DOLLARS IN DAMAGE FROM THE ROUNDED DESTRUCTION THAT OCCURED IN LAS VEGAS.

MTA  San Andreas 3 19 2023 8 20 58 AM
Was Stacy one of the casualties? :feelsLSD:
THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME WRITING THIS MASTERPIECE I WILL SAVE IT FOR MY FUTURE DEMONS IN THE AFTER LIFE TO LISTEN TOO.
Thanks brocel :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Probably using this
You should try it out brocel, it's fun
No, I created it.

OK brocel. Sorry for doubting your storytelling abilities
No problem bro. I had a lot of free time these days.
Quite a lot of free time for storytelling :feelsLSD:

YES HER ROTTING BURNED UP CORPSE HAS DISINTEGRATED FROM THE HEATED M230 CALIBER 30 MM THAT I FIRED AT THAT WHORE
I love you bro no homo u My Nigga