Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Misantrope Trait: Chiang Ching-kuo is a Hero!

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
ALL TO THE SUPREME HEROE! Chiang Ching-kuo he was a legend for creating the One-Child policy we as anti-nationalism love this guy for creating the this beautiful policy and as a single Child I love this guy for creating the one child-policy so that people could suffer the same way that we single child people will feel so fuck the human race also I hate especially Arabs, Black, Indians, muslims, and Latino people for reproducing too many kids fuck those mother Fuckers like literally they only fuel my misanthropic view of the human race except for this anti-natalism hero who put atleast a stop or atleast control the human race in his own country Chiang Ching-kuo, he might be dead but this hero's legend still lives on. And I hope one day the illuminati would have this agenda of one child policy globally it would be a cool experiment to see what would happen to humanity and the world

Last edited:
I mean at the time China was a shithole that didn't have enough money to feed all its people so it made sense.

I mean at the time China was a shithole that didn't have enough money to feed all its people so it made sense.
Chiang Ching-kuo was a hero who I won't forget I hope the world will follow the one child policy where there will be no such thing as aunts,uncles and cousins and every person one earth will live this life because humanity deserves it