Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion misanthropy pilled

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
all men are schemers whom i dislike. they scheme, but they get angry or even violent when you can scheme even better than them. i don't look down on any fellow man however. any prowess i possess is merely something that was born out of nature.

and then in modern society women are our queens. when in fact the majority of them should be the pawns.

i believe therefore, that the true path of life, of incelibacy, is to be misanthropy.

Last edited:
Shit thats crazy nigga

i was a misanthrope long before i came to the realization that i was an incel and i still am a misanthrope

Agreed, tho i feel like there must be some people like myself. who see those schemers as petty nuisances. living as a schemer must be tiring, as they have to look behind their shoulder 24/7

Being misanthropist is part of the enlightenment, Nietzche also said to fuck this world and spit on npc's faces because they live a fake version of this reality and lie to themselves in order to keep living.

Being misanthropist is part of the enlightenment, Nietzche also said to fuck this world and spit on npc's faces because they reject this reality and lie to themselves in order to keep living.
fellow nietzschecel. are you also into existentialism and absurdism? ive looked into those as well and i find myself agreeing on some things (not all) with lads like sartre, camus, kierkegaard, dostoevsky, etc. also looked into cynicism (id call myself a cynic) and stoicism but stoicism is a bit more iffy for me ig

fellow nietzschecel. are you also into existentialism and absurdism? ive looked into those as well and i find myself agreeing on some things (not all) with lads like sartre, camus, kierkegaard, dostoevsky, etc. also looked into cynicism (id call myself a cynic) and stoicism but stoicism is a bit more iffy for me ig
I am more into the pessimistic school of thoughts like Schopenhauer and Mainlander.
Will give these authors a try as long as they are not (normiepilled).

I am more into the pessimistic school of thoughts like Schopenhauer and Mainlander.
Will give these authors a try as long as they are not (normiepilled).
i like schopenhauer too

i like schopenhauer too
The best thing about philosophy it's that it's highly interpretative, you can grasp as much as you want and take your own conclusions.
Just like art, it's to see and reflect, take what you think you need and discard the bullshit.

Agreed, tho i feel like there must be some people like myself. who see those schemers as petty nuisances. living as a schemer must be tiring, as they have to look behind their shoulder 24/7
i see. those guys aren't very good schemers then lol.

i'm a schemer myself, but i'm not only doing it better than them, but also effortlessly. "there is no greater weapon than a prepared mind" is a quote from Zhuge Liang, a great chinese sage.

basically "[UWSL]si vis pacem para bellum" too, latin for "if you want peace, prepare for war." [/UWSL]

i see. those guys aren't very good schemers then lol.

i'm a schemer myself, but i'm not only doing it better than them, but also effortlessly. "there is no greater weapon than a prepared mind" is a quote from Zhuge Liang, a great chinese sage.

basically "[UWSL]si vis pacem para bellum" too, latin for "if you want peace, prepare for war." [/UWSL]
What would be an example of this? i'm usually too slow on social interactions and the like so its beyond me how people mantain a sharp mind doing their usual shit

Being misanthropist is part of the enlightenment, Nietzche also said to fuck this world and spit on npc's faces because they live a fake version of this reality and lie to themselves in order to keep living.
based.
What would be an example of this? i'm usually too slow on social interactions and the like so its beyond me how people mantain a sharp mind doing their usual shit
just be aware that guys might be trying to manipulate or take advantage of you in some way. or backstab you too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back