Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love women

B

BoxxyFan1992

Banned
-
100% - Ok
I dont care if i get banned for this but i love women they are awesome creatures just because you cant fuck one doesnt mean that you should hate them like 65% of incel are misogynistic assholes also i think that 15% of people here are actually fucking sick
Get help guys. Also i lowkey support feminism.

I love women too

Boxxy was blackpill in action. Just be female on camera, become instafamous. Her male looksmatch would be sitting at 1 view for the rest of eternity.

How could you love something that forces you to be here at 30 years old?

like 65% of incel are misogynistic assholes also i think that 15% of people here are actually fucking sick
I'm in the remaining 20%, I'm an angel

IT infiltrators are less and less discreet

And back to IT he goes...

Janitors be approving anyone these days smfh

@TheProphetMuscle, gonna guess it was you who banned him because I know you well with you're 'ok' stuff. Ban deserved so nice work, bro. :yes:

That was probably a bitch:lul::lul:

Boxxy was blackpill in action. Just be female on camera, become instafamous. Her male looksmatch would be sitting at 1 view for the rest of eternity.
I looked for pictures, the bitch is ugly as fuck, even as a "woman"

Stupid foid infiltrator, didn't take long for you to want attention. Enjoy your ban. :feelsaww:

me, @InMinecraft, and @METALMILITA88 giving this cuck a visit in fortnite

You can tell from his writing that he is high iq

Yes, dear Soy, I also love the beauty of women and their soft brushes:

1 Liberals

This one made me laugh, thx for that.

I deeply love women but I just wish they would be on my side for once

I just wish they would be on my side for once

The White nurses in the psych hospital were kinder to me than my Mulatta half-relatives.

I dont care if i get banned for this but i love women they are awesome creatures just because you cant fuck one doesnt mean that you should hate them like 65% of incel are misogynistic assholes

No...I'll gladly hate anything that denigrates me or harms me physically.

-"Are you gay?"

-"You should be grateful!"
Yea, for being left alone, in the dark, rotting in my room? Sounds fair.

Did they mock your voice while asking this, shortly after hitting your head?

I wonder who made up the 15%?

You gotta do better IT :feelshaha:

Ban this motherfucker!

Fuck we got baited.

I dont care if i get banned for this
Aaaaaaaaand the simp is now permabanned :dab:

Let me guess, you also didn't care about registering and having an account here in the first place either too, right? :feelshaha:

but i love women they are awesome creatures just because you cant fuck one doesnt mean that you should hate them
You're literally spewing this dogshit to incels who have been rejected many time, on a forum called incels.is

You're beyond retarded :feelskek:

like 65% of incel are misogynistic assholes also i think that 15% of people here are actually fucking sick
:soy::foidSoy:

Get help guys.
:feelstastyman: moment

Also i lowkey support feminism.
Die faggot (in GTA: Vice City)

The White nurses in the psych hospital were kinder to me than my Mulatta half-relatives.
Some psych nurses (white) were very kind to me in the mental asylum, others were a bit distant

These trolls are getting lower and lower effort

Aaaaaaaaand the simp is now permabanned :dab:

Let me guess, you also didn't care about registering and having an account here in the first place either too, right? :feelshaha:

You just know they continued to browse and watch around after the permaban too. Just like all the others.