Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Minimum requirements for a 69 year old toilet

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I saw this toilet, she was my first result as I didn't have any filters other than me excluding Africans:

Screenshot 20221009 0023592

She is a retired widow, she is looking for men from 30 (so I just don't make the age cut), then I saw her height standards and just had to share it with my brocels.

Screenshot 20221009 002353

Minimum height for this 69 year old is 6'1. So if you're 6' it's ovER for you. Any toilet of ANY age can be picky, I will share a newspaper article about an old toilet who sleeps with 3 different Zoomer men every weekend another time.

Minimum education is a bachelor too, even though she only finished secondary school.

Oh no, I don’t fit her standards. How will I recover from knowing this?

I saw this toilet, she was my first result as I didn't have any filters other than me excluding Africans:

View attachment 663010

She is a retired widow, she is looking for men from 30 (so I just don't make the age cut), then I saw her height standards and just had to share it with my brocels.

View attachment 663011

Minimum height for this 69 year old is 6'1. So if you're 6' it's ovER for you. Any toilet of ANY age can be picky, I will share a newspaper article about an old toilet who sleeps with 3 different Zoomer men every weekend another time.

Minimum education is a bachelor too, even though she only finished secondary school.
Well, to be honest, the thing is that women of that age don't care much about intimacy any more. She prolly knows herself her standards are outlandish and she is unlikely to get the ideal guy (like about 30 y.o. plus tall etc.) but she needn't care because she can survive without one.

I've forgotten how this obvious, logical effect is technically called in economics but the same thing explains why men with high need for sex (in 20s, early 30s) have so low standards, because they really badly need this outlet. Many disillusoned marriage-raped men in late 30s, early 40s claim they have pretty much given up on dating. The reason is they don't need intimacy that bad any more. Only guys in mid 20s with zero sexual experience can claim they'd fuck literally any woman, no matter how old, fat and ugly. Once you get older and havent roped yourself, you'll start caring much less.

How tall is she?

Imagine not fitting in the standards of a 69-year old sexpired woman jfl :feelskek:
Brutal :feelsrope:

I've seen trees more sexy than this.

Don’t worry She probably gonna kick the bucket in 5 years or so

smv mogs the entire forum

Men are entitled pigs, she's not entitled at all though! She just knows what she wants!

View attachment 663010

View attachment 663011

Sickening.

The azzzz cancer might be the best outcome

Women + rights =

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back