Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Minimum looks needed to be a german TV news-presenter

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
Even if you manage to acquire a degree in politics and media, they’re still gonna choose the chaddiest chad they can find so all the foids will listen to what he says.

5FCB51B2 C1F0 4842 88C5 6417BF67DFBA

571E753B CA63 4705 92B6 72E83B3B1443

'Today's debate: Women's rights. Should they be revoked?'

women: 'Yes chad, revoke my rights harder :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Fucking despise women man

Why the fuck would a presenter need a degree in politics and media :lul::lul::lul: he just reads a script

Nothing shoking, readers (both men and women) just have to be attractive kek, a lot of the time literal models get chosen

Tbh all of their thoughts are only them mimicking chad

Just imagine for a moment be born with those genes imagine all the bad experiences you will nevee get all the good experience you will get and that due your current genetic material you cant have make me want to ER in super mario bros

Why the fuck is he not modelling or acting?

@GoyBargainer no i am talking about the actual job, not the requirements :lul::lul::lul:

@GoyBargainer no i am talking about the actual job, not the requirements :lul::lul::lul:
NIGGA! There's nothing else to do if you're a chad. That's literally it:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I thought it's all about personality...