Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Minimum height and bones to get a fakeupmaxxed plastic hoe in UK in 2022

6 ft 0 - 6 ft 4 is the best height to be.

A guy like him is always going to date down because he's not going to find a foid that's his looksmatch. And tbh you know that foid is willing to eat shit out his ass because he can always find someone else.

I remember valentines day, not the funniest day to be alive

He bonemogs me so brutally I don’t ever want to leave the house again. What’s the point if this is what I have to compete with?

He bonemogs me so brutally I don’t ever want to leave the house again. What’s the point if this is what I have to compete with?
Mysterious user you are

6 ft 0 - 6 ft 4 is the best height to be.

Cope, 6'4 is the absolute minimum these days. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Screenshot 20220613 134310

My issue with Instagram and TikTok is "survivorship bias", Wheat Waffles points out that toilets with ugly partners simply don't show them off. So the only men we ever see are the ones toilets like to boast about, Chad's for Normies and Stacies and Chadlite's for Sub-5 toilets.

The Blackpill should require more critical thinking and not just take what we see at its face value. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

big difference between 6'0 and 6'4

Not as much as you'd think, you can fake 2 inches from your height on dating profiles and toilets would believe you simply because most people suck at perceiving height and how you carry yourself also plays a big a part in how you're seen. For example I'm a Posturecel, I have a shit body posture and look several inches shorter because of my slouched posture. Meanwhile a short man like Sylvester Stallone looks tall as fuck because he always carries himself big. This only stops working at really big height differences, which admittedly is around 3 inches.

he's retarded

Nice cope, even guys who look like him struggle:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: he is not even a chad jfl “can always find someone else” yeah right coming from the same clown who says 5/10 zoomer is a slayer:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even most 8/10 zoomers struggle to slay landwhales let alone better looking foids
True. He's a low-tier normie aka incel in 2022. I'm surprised he hasn't roped yet. What an utter fucking subhuman. It's beyond over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back