Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Minimum face requirement to have a GF in 2024

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
You can use this as a benchmark, don't look like this - it's fucking OVER.

I look like a different species

You can use this as a benchmark, don't look like this - it's fucking OVER.

dont care nigger stop posting CHADs kys immediately we get mogged enough outside , no need to get mogged even here. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: If I were mod i'd ban every CHAD posting fag here

dont care nigger stop posting CHADs kys immediately we get mogged enough outside , no need to get mogged even here. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: If I were mod i'd ban every CHAD posting fag here
Pedro, you clicked on the button that said "DON'T FUCKING PRESS THIS BUTTON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A CHAD".

Pedro, you clicked on the button that said "DON'T FUCKING PRESS THIS BUTTON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A CHAD".
Don't care nigga "smoking causes cancer" is also a serious warning but no one cares about it anyways. Posting CHADs in a subhuman forum is utterly cucked behavior.

uneven eye area
also skewed nosal bridge. Dude is most likely below 6'3.

He has to have something or else other white dudes will easily snatch the foid he has an eye on.

He is a strong 6.5/10

Circumstantially, in non-white parts of the world he is chad, unless he meets Tyrone and Chadong, then he is by default chadlite.

"smoking causes cancer"
fr
I'm a smoker and by now the biggest emotional argument for me to quit or smoke less has been the fact I actually saw a decrease in my stamina. I will die of cancer either way, its a high chance, and that's even better because I can't live past 70 and be slowly reaching the age I will be a true burden who won't be able to do shit.

also skewed nosal bridge. Dude is most likely below 6'3.

He has to have something or else other white dudes will easily snatch the foid he has an eye on.

He is a strong 6.5/10

Circumstantially, in non-white parts of the world he is chad, unless he meets Tyrone and Chadong, then he is by default chadlite.
JFL what the fuck are you talking about. He is an 8 at absolute minimum. If he is a 6 then we are all -100000000000000000/10.

JFL what the fuck are you talking about. He is an 8 at absolute minimum. If he is a 6 then we are all -100000000000000000/10.
Bro you're the reason society is as it is. You magnify his looks even when he is not all that. He is not beatifull, but simply good looking.

HTN
he doesnt have much failos, but what categorizes someone as a chad is having a lot of good features
for example, he could have hunter eyes and warrior skull.
not having it isn't a failo but takes him out of Chadlite+ zone

HTN
he doesnt have much failos, but what categorizes someone as a chad is having a lot of good features
for example, he could have hunter eyes and warrior skull.
not having it isn't a failo but takes him out of Chadlite+ zone
No, he isn't a fucking high tier normie. Stop being fucking delusional.

Can you give me an example of a "beatifull" guy then.
Matt Bomer? Sebastian Ruli. Chris Hemsworth. Godfrey Gao etc.

And many more dudes who you just see by chance on tiktok.

That pretty boy of yours is just a pretty boy. He lacks masculinity, he only has good traits and that's it.

He lacks masculinity
Dude, he has ridicilous jawline, thick eyebrows and giant chin, these attributes make him more masculine than most men. Just because he has long hair doesn't mean he is not masculine.

Just because he has long hair doesn't mean he is not masculine.
I did not state he lacks masculinity because of long hair. Brocel you're hella presupositionist.

I don’t look like emo junkie with long hair