Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Millions of people jerking their cocks and getting excited over a JBW Game (GTA 6 Trailer Date)

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
E5FE6633 7CCE 46DA B7BB D971567DDA2C

Imagine being this bluepilled getting excited over this JBW trash. The story is going to be shit

The normie manchildren culture is absolutely depraved and disgusting.

Games lost their charm long ago, I can only stand it for 10-20 minutes then my eyes glaze over, they used to be the most powerful cope.

CJ gonna come back as a tranny, they made they game so liberal

Instead of pumping muscles in the gym, the character gonna have to go pump hormone blockers
You’ll probably have to buy tampons for the female character

I will play this game despite the lack of high-quality story plot.

What does this have to do with JBW? If anything, it will be gynocentric & forcing us to play as a foid or globohomo & making a character a fag.

I can't stand it anymore. I'm starting to see this degenerate racemixing bullshit more and more in mainstream media

CJ gonna come back as a tranny, they made they game so liberal
Female protagonist, adding tranny options for customization, woke everything and it's set in Miami of all places.

SPOILER:

First chapter of the game you are playing as a Gay Dude in Miami

Inb4 it gets shilled by the mainstream but normies play it and go back to gta5

Ah yes wacky bonnie & clyde set in modern dystopia how original.

Will still buy day 1 though since it's Rockstar, it's tradition at this point.

I want to play it for the mods

GTA 6 will be fucking shit I could care less about it.

wonder if it will have online

who cares it’s not like we’re getting it this year or next year

it's over if you cant cope with videogames

tbh but I would play. i agree story will be boring af. some kind of rom crime.

GTA4 is where it's truly at
I remeber the first mission where I had to drive the car to a location after landing in USA. it was insane. just gritty and true to life.

Games lost their charm long ago, I can only stand it for 10-20 minutes then my eyes glaze over, they used to be the most powerful cope.
the graphics lokks like farcry 6 . but good times ahead at least for free roam exploration.

The normie manchildren culture is absolutely depraved and disgusting.
if I had a gf or wife I wount givr a shit about games. such is fate.

It’s a white man and latina woman protagonist. Honestly I’m fine with that. Thank the Lord it wasn’t a black man and white woman couple protagonist.

People who support this kind of garbage are why gaming has gone to utter dog shit.

Ah, nigga, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got you'd get some bitches on your dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog-ass if she ever stop fuckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. Nigga...