Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Millionaire streamer kills himself because of a foid aka. Another femoid caused a suicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
If you're going to betabuxx, why on earth would you waste your time on one basic noodle foid? Especially as a millionaire. He could've been betabuxxing for the cream of the crop instead, like some exotic super model or some shit. His options were endless if he had gone that route. If only the blackpill could've reached him sooner.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to be a millionaire but value a foid more than your own life.

Good riddance fucking kike

he killed himself before she even saw the proposal.

incorrect title, i know foids cause male suicides all the time but this aint it dude.

WTF. Why does he kill myself before she even says no.

WTF. Why does he kill myself before she even says no.

he had manic depression and bipolar, people with mental issues like this can go off the rails at the slightest thing.
As somebody whos played wow for years this kind of sucks because he was an OG pvper, first guy to ever get 3k rating.

I heard he killed himself because twatters "cancelled" him.

one less cuck around, I hope she also does the same

he had manic depression and bipolar, people with mental issues like this can go off the rails at the slightest thing.
As somebody whos played wow for years this kind of sucks because he was an OG pvper, first guy to ever get 3k rating.

I've heard his name before but never saw any of his streams.
I suck at pvp. Never got over 1600 rating.

Imagine roping over a foid. I understand ropefuel and life as an incel, but I do not agree with actually roping for a reason. This guy had millions, looked fine and still roped because of an asian woman. I really struggle to see why people like watching these streamers tbh

Good. One less "stein".

WhyICelebrateWhenSomeoneDies

I heard he killed himself because twatters "cancelled" him.
So he sucks around women and they blackpilled him till he roped? This is why AWALT and the blackpill exist.

Just kek I get a minoxidil advert when I open the page

She's probably loving all the attention she is getting right now.

to be fair she only saw the proposal after he already roped.

brutal roping. this is why I say no woke trucel will ever have oneitis. it is worst curse. and one should remove it any cost. thankfully for me I haven't had one for years nearing a decade

but when jim carrey's ex committed suicide, the poor jim was treated almost as if he had killed her, Carrey even disappeared for a pair of years. but in these cases, the woman is not questioned.

To all the retards asking why he would kill himself over a woman: he didn't, reckful was bipolar, unable to get treatment, suicidal, depressed and taking drugs regularly the last few months

His brother also committed suicide when he was around 18 yo, which left a lasting impact on him

His joke of a proposal was simply the last straw

Somewhat unrelated but I like how all the normally edgy reddit kids are suddenly mourning and respectful. Just like the older normies hating on a celebrity, but when they die turns out everybody was a fan and send their thoughts and prayers:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
killing your self over a foid not even once

The fact that he chose this ugly looking foid to die over in stead of going after Stacy speaks volumes to how men really care about personality meanwhile this bitch is probably over him and fucking Chad.

brutal roping. this is why I say no woke trucel will ever have oneitis. it is worst curse. and one should remove it any cost. thankfully for me I haven't had one for years nearing a decade
I only had a oneitis once. She was cute, nice and I thought she liked me, not true at all... anyway, once I realized I was nothing to her and she liked my 6ft4 Chad friend more, then I lost all infatuation instantly.
I bet it was a case of "he's too nice".

I've heard only praises about this guy. He was literally beloved by everyone.
Except for the hordes of white knights on twitter hating him because he made a proposal there.

Last edited:
She’s gargling chads cock as we speak.

I can bet my life she was in bed with a Chad off Tinder while he was going through the last moments of his life.

Eh, the rejection was the last straw. I wouldn’t say she caused it he had already had huge mental problems before that and was constantly on the fringe. What an insensitive bitch though

He should give me his money

Killed himself over a noodlewhore while having a girlfriend.

I only had a oneitis once. She was cute, nice and I thought she liked me, not true at all... anyway, once I realized I was nothing to her and she liked my 6ft4 Chad friend more, then I lost all infatuation instantly.

Except for the hordes of white knights on twitter hating him because he made a proposal there.
nothing good ever come out of women. really horrible world that we are forced to be attracted to these worthless psychopathic demons.

was he in massive debt or had cancer or some shit?

why would someone in position just keep streaming all day and making big $? (assuming he was)

nothing good ever come out of women. really horrible world that we are forced to be attracted to these worthless psychopathic demons.
Yeah they are awful and to make things worse 80% of the world favors women instead of men so they are a privileged class as well

was he in massive debt or had cancer or some shit?

why would someone in position just keep streaming all day and making big $? (assuming he was)

I think he streamed because he liked the chat interaction, apparently he was quite wealthy

To all the retards asking why he would kill himself over a woman: he didn't, reckful was bipolar, unable to get treatment, suicidal, depressed and taking drugs regularly the last few months
How can you be suicidal when you're a millionaire Chadlite? Jfl at this faggot.

ITT: post retarded shit with 0 knowledge or subtltey just to be an edgy retard. you retards are as bad as IT. get cancer

you retards are as bad as IT. get cancer
:feelsclown: lmao @ colossalego-cels you're not better than anyone here who's incel. accept that buddy boyo if you think you're better then go to IncelTears, that's the place for losers with high egos that defend normies

:feelsclown: lmao @ colossalego-cels you're not better than anyone here who's incel. accept that buddy boyo if you think you're better then go to IncelTears, that's the place for losers with high egos that defend normies
edgy xd!!!!