Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Millionaire landlord bans “coloured tennats” claiming ”they smell like curry”. WTF

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190114 114142 Instagram

You dont have to be a curry incel to be hated.

coloured
@Ritalincel

JFL if you think white privileged isn't real

beyond over for deathniks

I m curry and I hate curry kinds hope will all just die

>Tfw a 70 y/o can troll better than Reddit.

All landlords need to be like this.

I specifically chose the place I'm moving to because there's few stinky coloreds.

tbh being curry is a death sentence. sorry for my bros

Highly illegal due to the Race Relations Acts--not that it should be. But if you have money, you can pick and choose which laws you want to obey.

Still, isn't there plenty of space for housing in curryland? Or do you think Western Europe can support an entire continent of your people, and maintain the same living standards?

Damn, do Indians really smell like curry or is it just a meme?

They dont care about housing, most men come here just to work and run rapefugee theory in the uk.
No doubt, most are content to live 12 to a garden shed.

Damn, do Indians really smell like curry or is it just a meme?

Differences races do smell very distinctly different, im amazed no-one talks about it more. I have an asian friend who notes that to him, white milk smell like sour milk and have a distinct odor. Asians and whites have different ratios of apocrine and eccrine sweat glands, meaning whites often appear sweatier and smell more, asians seem less sweaty and don't smell as pungent. I've noticated myself that Asian BO tends to be more vinegary compared to typical white BO.

Indians are a special case because of diet, some spices with distinct smells can be exuded through the skin like garlic for example, which is why people can smell well after finishing a garlicy meal. Curries use so much cumin and other stuff I think it just permeates everything in their homes, their clothes, their hair, plus its inside them as well.

Differences races do smell very distinctly different, im amazed no-one talks about it more. I have an asian friend who notes that to him, white milk smell like sour milk and have a distinct odor. Asians and whites have different ratios of apocrine and eccrine sweat glands, meaning whites often appear sweatier and smell more, asians seem less sweaty and don't smell as pungent. I've noticated myself that Asian BO tends to be more vinegary compared to typical white BO.

Indians are a special case because of diet, some spices with distinct smells can be exuded through the skin like garlic for example, which is why people can smell well after finishing a garlicy meal. Curries use so much cumin and other stuff I think it just permeates everything in their homes, their clothes, their hair, plus its inside them as well.
I have noticed this myself actually, perhaps you are on to something here, the stinkpill? maybe the smell whites and blacks (White especially) emit is more dominant or attractive than those of ethnics?

This should be investigated more.

I have noticed this myself actually, perhaps you are on to something here, the stinkpill? maybe the smell whites and blacks (White especially) emit is more dominant or attractive than those of ethnics?

This should be investigated more.

Doubt its anything so significant, I think Asians tend to find white people stink somewhat badly relative to their own. The difference is 99% in looks, with whites having a smellier worse phenotype but better overall masculine phenotype (higher test, more muscle mass, better eye aesthetics, bigger bones).