Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Millennial Foids Are the Worst Looking Bitches of Any Generation, Yet Ironically, They're....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
the most stuck up and hypergamous!

Who would you rather have?

Millennial Foid:

Has ugly tats, nose rings, shapeless body, ratty hair, lack of femininity, trashy, no sex appeal, no class, wears frumpy clothes, nasty feminist attitude, standoffish, stuck up, impossible to talk to.

OR

Foid From Previous Generations:

Was classy, had natural curvaceous body, polite, dressed sexy, no tats, no unconventional piercings, very feminine and submissive, acted sweet & coquettish, easy to talk to.

A Millennial foid is like a car priced at $120,000 that looks like this....

..... while a woman from the past is like a car priced at $25,000 that looks like this:

Which would you rather have? LOL

Last edited:
Low iq question. Of course the latter

Muh TRADGF!!!!

lol @ u if you dont think whores havent been sluts since the god damn beginning of time

This is true, things generally get worse not better, don't buy into the optimist bullshit of "it gets better". I can't imagine how bad it's gonna be in the future, we're living in the 'good' times compared to what's coming.

Muh TRADGF!!!!

lol @ u if you dont think whores havent been sluts since the god damn beginning of time
They have, but at least they looked better than foids do now, and they acted better.

the most stuck up and hypergamous!

Who would you rather have?

Millennial Foid:

Has ugly tats, nose rings, shapeless body, ratty hair, lack of femininity, trashy, no sex appeal, no class, wears frumpy clothes, nasty feminist attitude, standoffish, stuck up, impossible to talk to.

OR

Foid From Previous Generations:

Was classy, had natural curvaceous body, polite, dressed sexy, no tats, no unconventional piercings, very feminine and submissive, acted sweet & coquettish, easy to talk to.

A Millennial foid is like a car priced at $120,000 that looks like this....

View attachment 84957

..... while a woman from the past is like a car priced at $25,000 that looks like this:

View attachment 84959

Which would you rather have? LOL
Ur just describing western foids

Young ones in the east are better then older ones in west
This is true, things generally get worse not better, don't buy into the optimist bullshit of "it gets better". I can't imagine how bad it's gonna be in the future, we're living in the 'good' times compared to what's coming.
True. Jfl

I like the example question you gave, but i unironically have no interest in cars and hate the look and sound of sports cars/high end cars

oh yeah, foids have always lusted after chads cock. but atleast trad foids werent stuck up feminists with hideous choices in fashion and were actually feminine
Right, but it goes even beyond that. Foids in the 80's not only dressed sexier, but their bodies were actually shaped differently. They didn't look like the amorphous femoids of today. They also seemed to have nicer skin and looked more 'precious' than the rundown whores of today. I remember walking around with a hard-on all the time because of the way women looked back then. Now, I only get a hard-on once every few months, when I see a particularly hot girl on the street (I know I'm older now, but my dick works fine, trust me. I still masturbate 2-3x's a day). There just don't seem to be many genuinely sexy girls walking around anymore. Pretty ones, yes. But not many sexy ones.
I like the example question you gave, but i unironically have no interest in cars and hate the look and sound of sports cars/high end cars
LOL, I was actually going to use a Mercedes S550 or Maybach for my hot car example, but I decided to go even more over the top, with a Lambo.

Last edited:
Screenshot 20190127 151534
SF2ICW0

Honestly our grandparents were the luckiest generation. Everything just rolled smoothly. Fuck BOOMERS. Fucks Millenials. For then GenZ will be staunch fascist.

View attachment 84961View attachment 84962

Honestly our grandparents were the luckiest generation. Everything just rolled smoothly. Fuck BOOMERS. Fucks Millenials. For then GenZ will be staunch fascist.
Personally, I think the most arousing women were from the Silent generation and Baby Boomer generation. Some older Gen-Xers were pretty hot, too (born from, say, 1965-1972. After that, Gen-Xers started resembling Millennials. Yuck!).

Last edited:
It never gets better we just get used to it.
And btw there won't be any future. Already birth rate is plummeting like crazy. Future will only be a constant power struggle between different nation to occupy and acquire whatever little resources are left on earth.
Personally, I think the most arousing women were from the Silent generation and Baby Boomer generation. Some older Gen-Xers are pretty hot, too (born from, say, 1965-1972. After that, Gen-Xers started resembling Millennials. Yuck!).
Gen-Xers were drug addicts who brought about the plague of sexual liberation. They might have inherited their parents pheno but they washed it down by banging whoever they could and millennial are the zombie generation whi just followed along with the Jewery.

And btw there won't be any future. Already birth rate is plummeting like crazy. Future will only be a constant power struggle between different nation to occupy and acquire whatever little resources are left on earth.

Gen-Xers were drug addicts who brought about the plague of sexual liberation. They might have inherited their parents pheno but they washed it down by banging whoever they could and millennial are the zombie generation whi just followed along with the Jewery.
I was holding out hope that Generation Z (born 1995-2010) was going to be society's salvation because they're supposed to be more conservative than Millennials. But alas, I'm hearing now that they're just as bad if not worse.

I was holding out hope that Generation Z (born 1995-2010) was going to be society's salvation because they're supposed to be more conservative than Millennials. But alas, I'm hearing now that they're just as bad if not worse.
They are libertarian. Which means they don't really care about society and other but just wanna do their thang. But soon they shall find out that we are all dependent on each other and they'll slowly start singing a different tune.

They are libertarian. Which means they don't really care about society and other but just wanna do their thang. But soon they shall find out that we are all dependent on each other and they'll slowly start singing a different tune.
Yeah. Maybe "Generation Alpha" (born after Gen Z) will be the real game changers. But, I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
I rather the death itself

Gigacope thread

Muh TRADGF!!!!

At least they were thin sluts. Instead of ogremaxed fat whale sluts.

Women of all generations would be hypergamous sluts if they could. AWALT.

The only difference is past generations of men didn’t enable this lifestyle. Cucks caused this.

if you're incel, how can it get any worse in terms of dating?

Femminism ruin everything

I wanna fuck em all and pillage villages like the men in the old days.

Pretty much, I think the setting will be more like soylent green, this species is doomed and it's a good thing cause it ain't worth a fuck anyway.

if you're incel, how can it get any worse in terms of dating?

Yeah good point, doesn't get any worse than being incel, dating will get worse for normies tho. Foid standards are constantly on the rise, I doubt even normies will be able to keep up since they barely do now.

The (((baby boomers))) did this

It was much better before yes. All u needed as a male was to have a job, if u had that, u would have zero problems getting a slim white good looking foid.

Man, things have changed.