Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Military and PMC

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Is joining the military (preferably elite corps, for example Navy Seals in the US) then leaving it and joining a PMC (private military company, basically mercenaries) a legit way of both making good money and getting laid?

Mercenary's Jobs are risky but well paid, also you get to boast about risk and ruthless adventures with foids (kind of thugmaxxing within law boundaries).

It's a career path I had in mind, but is it legit or just deathpath?

How does one become a mercenary?

Fighting for Israel smh

Fighting for Israel smh
I'm from Spain not the jewunited states, also a mercenary works for a PMC which doesn't necessarily works for the kikes, even then It pays well

If you are a high-inhibcel like me, your war stories ain't gonna cut it. They want the full persona. If you aren't ready to molest and rape then you ain't gonna be getting any of them foids who want bad boys.

You'll make money as a mercenary, for sure. Your body will be wrecked by the time you hit 30, though.

If you are a high-inhibcel like me, your war stories ain't gonna cut it. They want the full persona. If you aren't ready to molest and rape then you ain't gonna be getting any of them foids who want bad boys.

You'll make money as a mercenary, for sure. Your body will be wrecked by the time you hit 30, though.
I'm a sociopath very low-inhibcel, I also don't give a fuck about a wrecked body because we are here to live not to last, I'd invest the money in something which wouldn't require my body like a little business or even real state who knows

As for the rape, you mean actual rape during Jobs so I get the bad boy thingy going, or that if I was to be high inhib I would need to actually rape them? Please explain

How does one become a mercenary?
You get into SOF for a while and then apply once you get out. Anything less than SOF and you won't get in as they're more stringent about hiring than in the past.

You get into SOF for a while and then apply once you get out. Anything less than SOF and you won't get in as they're more stringent about hiring than in the past.
Damn. That would be good money. Not like I'm hireable anyway.

Is joining the military (preferably elite corps, for example Navy Seals in the US) then leaving it and joining a PMC (private military company, basically mercenaries) a legit way of both making good money and getting laid?

Mercenary's Jobs are risky but well paid, also you get to boast about risk and ruthless adventures with foids (kind of thugmaxxing within law boundaries).

It's a career path I had in mind, but is it legit or just deathpath?

I have experience having worked in management for a security contracting company and I can tell you categorically that these types of companies are seeking personnel who ideally have some background in elite special operations community (SEALS, Delta, Army Spec Forces, Rangers, Marine Recon, Scout Sniper, etc). If you have combat experience, that will be considered advantageous though an absence of serving in a combat zone will not disqualify you entirely. You can expect to work on a security detail for a high profile subject like an ambassador, chief of mission or corporate executive. Also, I know that the British Foreign Office gives most of its physical security contracts to the private sector, unlike the US foreign service which relegates it to DSS and DoD personnel. Special Operations is a small and tight knit community so you will certainly make connections that will facilitate upward professional mobility. It is what you know and who you know in the world of contracting.

Remember you have to actually survive actual war first and possibly kill someone with your bare hands by strangling them. See you on the front lines soldier.

Just become a Navy Seal brooo

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Damn nigga you really gonna risk your life for some puss.

lol, sounds like an interesting cope anyway

As for the rape, you mean actual rape during Jobs so I get the bad boy thingy going, or that if I was to be high inhib I would need to actually rape them? Please explain

Pretty much need to give them the vibe that you are goign to fuck them no matter what, which is stupid because they are going to let you fuck them anyway.