Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mild hope for street-shitting curries

R

Rambocel

Major
★★★★★
Dr Vilayanur S Ramachandran and psychology student Matthew Marradi holding the original Mirr

Norwood into oblivion, full on curry, high and renowned IQ.... Yet still manages high tier swag. Look at other pics of him. For what genetics dealt him he deserves at least an honourary Chadlite for academic curry medal. His work was of the most fascinating to learn about in university

V.S. Ramachandran

He kinda looks like an indian Neil de Grasse Tyson

It's more likely for the average curry to become a Chad through plastic surgery and looksmaxing than it is for them to become high IQ like this guy.

View attachment 328374
Norwood into oblivion, full on curry, high and renowned IQ.... Yet still manages high tier swag. Look at other pics of him. For what genetics dealt him he deserves at least an honourary Chadlite for academic curry medal. His work was of the most fascinating to learn about in university

V.S. Ramachandran
cope, accomplishments don't mean shit except for you to be a beta cuck.

He's good looking and mogs me hard.

He kinda looks like an indian Neil de Grasse Tyson

He does. Google him and he's got the swag too

It's more likely for the average curry to become a Chad through plastic surgery and looksmaxing than it is for them to become high IQ like this guy.

True but somehow this guy pulls it off. He has that 'I know I'm trolling but fuck you' aura

cope, accomplishments don't mean shit except for you to be a beta cuck.

I don't think this guy would lower himself like
From what I've seen of him he would not fall for that

He's good looking and mogs me hard.
For all the lookism disabilities he has, he is def mogging

I don't think this guy would lower himself like
From what I've seen of him he would not fall for that
This is what bluepillers think is think is natural, women aren't sexual and they are into men with careers and value. How would he be above that if he isn't exposed to the blackpill or even redpill?