Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The subhuman-ness of curries wouldn't be so annoying to me if it wasn't for their false delusional grandeur

Don't listen to the Redditors. If America is really as bad as they say, why are CCP officials sending their families to America?
Yes I do think it is overexaggerrated tbh. I mean as it is the woke virus has spread in most of Europe as well , But the rent, expensive health care, college debt, all makes it sound like a hellhole tbh

can confirm, western "culture" and western "female liberation" is one of the big reasons this fucking forum even exists. Because of you fucking amerimutts im incel even in my home country
What country are you from? Sorry to hear it’s been cucked by American influence

Don't listen to the Redditors. If America is really as bad as they say, why are CCP officials sending their families to America?
That's the same reason why I immigrated to america
American dream is already dead

That's the same reason why I immigrated to america
American dream is already dead
America without the American dream is still better than most countries. Americans on social media don't know how good they have it.

Yes I do think it is overexaggerrated tbh. I mean as it is the woke virus has spread in most of Europe as well , But the rent, expensive health care, college debt, all makes it sound like a hellhole tbh
Not great, not terrible, but it's definitely going downhill.

He's probably just coping really hard. Like narcicissts who will constantly try to convince themselves how great they are. But under the surface they feel worthless. I've seen this behavious a lot coming from lower ugly races like indians, slavic people or niggers.

this post is based and true. most of them live in a bubble(family, caste, religion, "ethnicity"/culture and pride, politics, news, media, internet,...) that when they come to the west one of two things happen-
1. they draw away from society and live and converse only with the other jeets from their own specific caste or (more likely) language area. they will suck each other off and basically reenter the bubble because thats all theyve ever known. the most annoying subhumans rat bastards ever, often they will come up to me and talk to me thinking that im like them and that i will be friendly just because im another south asian looking dude, i will be very rude
2. they break away from their bubble, leaving the comfort and only support they had behind and face the ramifications of entering a very liberal society from a very traditional one. here pajeets get hit with first world problems-acknowledging mental illness, inceldom(curryceldom), heightpill, individualism, therapists...some of those incels couldnt find sexual success on their own, and they are probably here on this website

So I have one roomate who moved from curryland to Australia to get an IT degree and he is a fucking walking meme. He is short and as subhuman looking like me (plus the dark skin so he is more subhuman than me) . I WOULD HAVE PITTIED HIM FOR THAT IF THAT FUCKFACE WASN'T SO DELUSIONAL ABOUT HOW GREAT INDIANS ARE.These are my reasons -

Keeps talking about caste politics of curryland that I don't give two shits about

So supposedly he is of a "high caste" in India and goes into unprompted rants about how his "upper casteness" makes him inherently superior to some other lower caste curry in our batch ( All the while the lower caste curry is light skinned so can still bag some curry foids while our upper caste "superior" is called a creep wherever he goes.

Unironically thinks Westerners like India

JUST BECAUSE A FEW STACIES WENT TO THREE HOT YOGA CLASSES LAST WEEK DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE RESPECTS CURRIES. He is so delusional to the fact that most people in his university think of curry men as scammers, street shitters , rapists and some have even made jokes to his face all the while for him to go on a rant on how INDIA WOULD BE A SUPERPOWER VERY SOON at their faces lol, literally the whole group was laughing at his face.

Is extremely socially unaware and still addresses unknown people from our batch as sir/ma'am

Jfl meme race. Why do curries (especially the men) do that lol? He was literally being made fun of racially by a group of stacy foids which these autistic fuck was to RETARDED to understand and he started referring to them as ma'am? HE LATER TOLD ME THAT HE THINKS THAT HE HAS IMPRESSED THEM AND IS PLANNING TO ASK ONE OF THEM ON A DATE ALL THE WHILE THEY ALL WERE SARCASTICALLY HUMILIATING HIM

The smell

Seriously , CAN ANY CURRY TELL ME WHY THE FUCK DO YOU APPLY COCONUT OIL ON YOUR HAIR AND SKIN WHILE GOING OUT OF YOUR HOUSE? It stenches up the whole place and is quite unpleasant to bear.

MOST OF THEM ARE BLUEPILLED CUCKS

Sure many of them are based because of their creepiness to women But this pajeet literally looked at a pretty boy chad and told me that he thinks he can slay more white pussy because HE CAN GROW A FUCKING BEARD. HE THINKS THE ONLY REASON WHITE WOMEN HAVEN'T ALREADY FORMED A HAREM FOR HIM YET IS BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF OTHER RACISTS HARASSING THEM jfl all the while these white whores are throwing themselves to Tyrones

India would be a lot less subhuman if the ancient culture was bigger on a warrior culture this would lead to phenotypic plasticity where big and robust is selected for this creates attractive faces

curry existence is garbage entertainment, but atleast it's free

India would be a lot less subhuman if the ancient culture was bigger on a warrior culture this would lead to phenotypic plasticity where big and robust is selected for this creates attractive faces
it was big on warrior culture in the ancient times tho

Free Looney Tunes show.

In hindsight, my emails were known back then also.

Never liked holes, and my back is tingling.