Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mild anabolic steroid use and injecting testosterone

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
I've been doing some research on anabolic steroids and injecting low amounts of testosterone and I'm getting some blood work to determine just how low T I am. Based on all the research it will help you obtain the top 1 percent physique along with proper diet and resistance training/rest.

Dan Blizerian has one of the best bodies a male could achieve, and he is close to turning 40 years old. He admits to injecting around 140mg of T a week and using anabolic steroids in mild dosages. In the US it is relatively easy to obtain a legal perscription for testerone pills, although I am young male so possibly more difficult for me.

Every celebrity such as Christian Bale has used steroids, thats how he went from 85 pounds to 180 pounds for the dark knight within 4 months.

Anyone have any experience as to how I could get started?

Screen-Shot-2013-08-07-at-5.40.32-PM.png

Better try asking looksmax, looksism, erc... beware of trolls and try doing some real research in books or something if you have libraries or some online resources. I'm studying hormones right now for a final Monday morning; I'll be thinking about you while I study/procrastinate.

I might try it

I've been doing some research on anabolic steroids and injecting low amounts of testosterone and I'm getting some blood work to determine just how low T I am. Based on all the research it will help you obtain the top 1 percent physique along with proper diet and resistance training/rest.

Dan Blizerian has one of the best bodies a male could achieve, and he is close to turning 40 years old. He admits to injecting around 140mg of T a week and using anabolic steroids in mild dosages. In the US it is relatively easy to obtain a legal perscription for testerone pills, although I am young male so possibly more difficult for me.

Every celebrity such as Christian Bale has used steroids, thats how he went from 85 pounds to 180 pounds for the dark knight within 4 months.

Anyone have any experience as to how I could get started?

Screen-Shot-2013-08-07-at-5.40.32-PM.png

This forum is filled with high-inhibition cucks who will discourage you and fill your brain with disinfo about steroids.

Check these out these places instead:
reddit.com/r/steroids
steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/
excelmale.com/community/
fitmisc.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-Anabolic-Androgenic-Steroids

I’m considering this too, but I’ve heard they cause heart problems and balding?? Will I die like rich piana did if I start steroids or something?

I’m considering this too, but I’ve heard they cause heart problems and balding?? Will I die like rich piana did if I start steroids or something?
No ones dies on 140 mg of test, if I told you how much Rich piano was taking you would hardly believe it, start low and work your way up, use some dbol, my goal is to rep 405 for a few clean reps in the coming year, doing it naturally is probably impossible unless maybe bloat maxxing

Is your face very recessed, OP? Do you look like a twink? If you answered yes to either of those questions then I’d strongly reconsider if taking roids and test are worth it. Remember, women will be looking at your FACE first and that has to be acceptable for roids to help you. This also applies if you’re doing it for overall respect or just to look better, it’ll look comical without decent bones.