Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mike Tyson Was A Classic Incel At Some Point

archaicalchemist22

archaicalchemist22

…,,,All My Life…,,,
-
“ I may like formicating more than other people it’s just who I am, I sacrifice so much of my life can I at least get LAID? I’ve been robbed of most my money can I at least get a BLOWJOB?… I wish one of you guys had CHILDREN so I could kick them in their fucking heads and stomp on their TESTICLES so they could feel my pain because that’s the pain I have waking up everyday”

Mike Tyson was a classic incel back in the day.
Your thoughts?

TLDR: be basically says he can’t get sex or even a blowjob and he hates society.

mike Tyson was never incel, he wasn’t incel when he was rich status-maxed boxer and he wasn’t incel either when he was young, before he achieved fame and glory, because at that time despite lacking money and status he had good height, frame and BBC.

Sewer-tier greycel thread

Nigga shut up he says it right there on the video. All that theory of yours is useless if I have proof:feelshaha::feelsokman:
mike Tyson was never incel, he wasn’t incel when he was rich status-maxed boxer and he wasn’t incel either when he was young, before he achieved fame and glory, because at that time despite lacking money and status he had good height, frame and BBC.

He was beast at 16. He was tyrone.

it’s like you guys aren’t watching the video. He says it for Christ sake

He was a rich, status maxed boxer when he was young. He became HW champion in 1986 when he was 20 years old.