Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mike Mew's mewing

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Retarded a bit to ask, but is anybody tried THIS? I'm actually trying from time to time, but i mostly believe that it's benefitial for children, not for late teens+
If you'll write me about bone remodelling, i don't think it can move your maxilla, it can only make your bones somewhat thicker or thinner in some areas

P.S. I NEED TO MAKE MORE TOPICS ARGHH

Lol mewing is a meme. You know why there is no legit mewing threads ? Why there are no before and after mewing photos ? Because it doesn't work. JFL at falling for the mewing meme in 2k18.

Lol mewing is a meme. You know why there is no legit mewing threads ? Why there are no before and after mewing photos ? Because it doesn't work. JFL at falling for the mewing meme in 2k18.
I actually saw Mike Mew's videos, why some old guy will make meme? Or it's meme because it doesn't work?
P.S. I saw some threads, but results wasn't obvious - photos were made in different positions.

This guy is some lookism meme. Don't fall for it. I would also venture that in his medical community he is seen as somewhat of a joke. If his methods were really valid, why is he the only doctor that embraces it?

This guy is some lookism meme. Don't fall for it. I would also venture that in his medical community he is seen as somewhat of a joke. If his methods were really valid, why is he the only doctor that embraces it?
Story is pretty legit: Father with shit maxilla, and his son with good + geniuses were often not recognized through their lives. I don't know what to think. I saw some compares of children who were treated with orthodontics and with mew's orthotropics and there was a difference. Fuck, idk what to say

Story is pretty legit: Father with shit maxilla, and his son with good + geniuses were often not recognized through their lives. I don't know what to think. I saw some compares of children who were treated with orthodontics and with mew's orthotropics and there was a difference. Fuck, idk what to say
If you are still a child, go for it.

If you are still a child, go for it.
Unfortunately, im late teen hehe... yes, there are no big amount of threads with changing, so seems like no hope for child+. But his "face melting" theory still seems legit and not everything he said, but some of thos things can be truth.

Been doing it for almost 2 years. It doesnt move your bone but it will make your submental area better while doing it and it’s pretty easy to do 24/7. It’s a little looksmax hack like clenching your jaw and squinting.

Been doing it for almost 2 years. It doesnt move your bone but it will make your submental area better while doing it and it’s pretty easy to do 24/7. It’s a little looksmax hack like clenching your jaw and squinting.
Clenching can lead to TMJ, i'm trying to quit this now. Squinting won't help everyone and it's fucking immposible to squint all time

probably doesn't do shit tbh