Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Migrant Hookers Flooding NYC Street

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major
★★★★★

Migrant Hookers Flooding NYC Street​

Elvis Dunderhoff September 2, 2024

roosevelt-avenue-hookers-6-618x412.webp
Those legs. Them paunches. Yikes.
roosevelt-avenue-hookers-5-618x412.webp
This one looks okay…?
These chubby bitches just right out there in the daylight.
New York Post:
A crime-infested stretch of Jackson Heights — where hookers openly ply their trade and brazen shoplifters run amok — has gotten even worse since The Post blew the whistle nearly five months ago.
Roosevelt Avenue near 91st Street in Queens, which has been marred by an illegal open-air migrant market and dozens of sidewalk sex workers, now has twice as many hookers pacing the block, locals say.
roosevelt-avenue-hookers-4-618x412.webp

Too many beautiful ladies standing outside my door,” a jewelry store owner in the neighborhood said. “I just asked them not to stand directly in front, and block the door. What can I do?
“Too much ladies in front of my door. This is not like before. Before it was very clean here.”
She added: “There is the brothel across the street and then the brothel behind us here. Everyone knows.”
roosevelt-avenue-hookers-3-618x412.webp
roosevelt-avenue-hookers-1-618x412.webp

“People don’t want to come to the pharmacy because of the sidewalks here,” Mi Pharmacia pharmacist Jenny Leal said, pointing to the more than 50 illegal vendors set up along the block.
roosevelt-avenue-hookers-2-618x464.webp

“The cops come, do sweeps. Two weeks ago, two Sundays ago, the police came, cleaned them out and no people were here the last Sunday. But look, today, all the people come.
The number of prostitutes have doubled in the last two months,” Leal added. “They’re starting to act like they are part of the community now. We see them every day.”
Well, that’s wholesome.
Everyone should be a part of the community. Even traveling hookers.

would shoot a load in any of these bitches
bigot! CHUD! Stop fetishizing prostitutes as if like they are there to sexually please you, you are not entitled to staring

would (except the most right one)

alot of street walkers are so hot that some say they are bait, idk about that though

Big truck Redneck want $2000 dolla to cut my lawn for the season.

I gladly pay a migrant hooker less. Trumpster redneck getting lazy.