Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Might rope later today

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
I have nothing going for me in my life. I’m just tired and exhausted. I’m just miserable and bitter all the time. Nobody cares about me and I don’t care about anyone. I don’t have any friends, I don’t have a girlfriend, I don’t have a supportive family, I have nobody. Other people get to go on and have fun when they’re my age but I’m just sitting in the dust doing nothing. There’s nothing upcoming that I’m looking forward to, just more pain and misery, if I don’t kill myself today, I’ll probably do it within the next few days,

Dont do it. Try to be a man and find good copes and something to fight for.

Last edited:
If you're gonna go take a couple of foids and normies with you. Cuck otherwise.

make sure to let us know if you did it.

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit testimony of what a man is. Normalfag IQ
Suicide is what bitches like you would do. You pussies love watching incels rope. Faggots.
"oh yea bro just man up and your depression and years of misery and pain will instantly go away" fuck off repilled retard
You little kid talk about depression and suffering? Grow up first, moron. You never witnessed and felt suffering like i did.

Suicide is what bitches like you would do. You pussies love watching incels rope. Faggots.
why dont you take your advice and just "man up" and stop talking about your inceldom :feelskek:
I hate hypocrites

Try nofap or other things ( such as walking outside ).

You little kid talk about depression and suffering? Grow up first, moron. You never witnessed and felt suffering like i did.
you keep contradicting yourself :feelskek: why don't you just "man up" and get over your suffering?

Are you afraid of death? Stop projecting your anxieties onto us.
Can't speak for him him, but I am.
I am especially afraid of a potential soldier losing his life in vain.

why dont you take your advice and just "man up" and stop talking about your inceldom :feelskek:
I hate hypocrites
I say what I want.
you keep contradicting yourself :feelskek: why don't you just "man up" and get over your suffering?
I did, pussy. Youd rope if you were in my shoes. I man up all the time.
Also I wouldn't commit suicide retard, neither would OP. Now fuck off out of this forum, you clearly do not belong here.
I tried to save a life here. Thats what you moron dont get.

Dont do it. Try to be a man and find good copes and something to fight for.

It's a very courageous act, and need honor.
if you're stuck in misery there's no point to continue being repeatedly defeated when the pattern has already been drawn.

I tried to save a life here. Thats what you moron dont get.
the "man up" part was just the most basic normie/redpilled shit it's just gaslighting and invalidating, the other half of what you said was good tho.

It's a very courageous act, and need honor.
if you're stuck in misery there's no point to continue being repeatedly defeated when the pattern has already been drawn.
Being an incel is not a real misery imo. It sucks yes. Its brutal af. But a real misery is when you are so terminally ill that you even need help cleaning your ass or taking a shit. Then suicide would be an option to end it.

I think i found enough good copes to deal with inceldom.

what inceldom does to a mf

coping is better but roping is an option too.
Best of luck, and don't end up a vegetable.
goodbye

Shut the fuck up, people should be able to take their own life. You do not need to play the victim olympics, the fact that you cannot comprehend why people are so miserable they commit suicide says a lot about your so-called suffering.
I will never encourage suicide. Some of you guys sound like youre in a fuckin death cult. I thought many times about suicide but i would never do it cause there are always copes in life.

Please describe your personal experiences in more detail before roping.

I did, pussy. Youd rope if you were in my shoes. I man up all the time.

Describe yours here as well. If you do so, it might calm you down a bit...

I have nothing going for me in my life. I’m just tired and exhausted. I’m just miserable and bitter all the time. Nobody cares about me and I don’t care about anyone. I don’t have any friends, I don’t have a girlfriend, I don’t have a supportive family, I have nobody. Other people get to go on and have fun when they’re my age but I’m just sitting in the dust doing nothing. There’s nothing upcoming that I’m looking forward to, just more pain and misery, if I don’t kill myself today, I’ll probably do it within the next few days,
Visit a hooker before you do that

How to cope or how to rope,that is the question.

You don't even know what comes after death. Imagine you die and up being tortured for eternity not tryna scare you but its a real possiblitiy and wish you stayed alive to explore things like religion and other healthy avenues of coping. Dont rope just drink some turmeric tea smoke a joint and keep searching. Cuz at the end of the day your gunna die anyway we all are. You never know what the future holds

don't die a greycel. postmaxx a little before you rope.

You don't even know what comes after death. Imagine you die and up being tortured for eternity not tryna scare you but its a real possiblitiy and wish you stayed alive to explore things like religion and other healthy avenues of coping. Dont rope just drink some turmeric tea smoke a joint and keep searching. Cuz at the end of the day your gunna die anyway we all are. You never know what the future holds
High IQ ngl

Before you do it, be sure to max out your credit cards and spend it on hookers, gambling, and booze

Its too bad you rolled badly this life. Nothing you could have done to change it imo, at least in my case.

I don't know but I believe we get to live as many lives as we want, with rolling a lot of attributes each life. Still I am scared of roping.

Most lives you roll a normie with varying types and power of talents. And sometimes you roll a Chad and life is awesome the whole way until eventually you get old and die as a Chad.

And sometimes you roll an incel/sickcel and life is nightmare mode/hell level.

are you alive brocel?

Don't do it dude. You're more resilient than you think as hard as things are right now. That's all I'm gonna say

I'm gonna rope soon too.

I'm a lone wolf socially speaking.

I'm a virgin who no girl has kissed.
Morty2

I'm 5'11" and white.

It never even began for me.

I'm a sub-eight white male.

I hate my life.

did you rope yet?

White Trumpcels should rope.

*burp*

White women are attracted to liberals.

I believe if thats truly what you want you should do it but dont recommend. I mean if your gonna die anyway why go through the unnecessary pain of ending it yourself

the easy way out is an understandable conclusion to suffering, but don't just take yourself out brotha

see, foids?

this is what YOUR hypergamy does to men.

I hope you’re happy with yourselves.
I hope you can sleep well at night with chad by your side.

eh who am I kidding? they don’t care.

good luck if you do try and sui. suicide is the best cope ngl.
just realised this post is old.

Last edited:
see, foids?

this is what YOUR hypergamy does to men.

I hope you’re happy with yourselves.
I hope you can sleep well at night with chad by your side.

eh who am I kidding? they don’t care.

good luck if you do try and sui. suicide is the best cope ngl.
just realised this post is old.
They do not care and will never care. They're more evil than demons. They'll laugh at his post and other posts with their chad then go back to sucking chad's cock with no empathy or anything.

>last seen Oct 21
Did he do it bros?

did this guy actually rope?

Don’t rope my friend, travel to Thailand, Cambodia or some other shithole, ABUSE until tears will flow from their eyes, I must see their soul slowly leaving her stupid body, so much shit they gonna suffer from me that’s not even funny :feelsdevil:

dont do it, things can get better. I have been there and I am in a similar situation as you and I have felt like this and still do feel like this sometimes but thing can work out.

How is your financial situation?