Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ? Might find a job soon

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Lifefuel (?) I’m very close to finding employment. I’ve been NEET for almost 2 years now and occasionally, I've been sending out applications to potential employers.

Shit is smoking right now. I had a job interview today which went well and there are more interviews to come.

It’s almost like I became a Chad or a femoid. I’m receiving a shit ton of calls and messages all of a sudden. Finally, Jews stop ignoring me.

I’m not celebrating yet, I don’t know if I’ll get a job. There are a few which sound easy, but the salary is not that great and there are a few that sound demanding and these offer a great salary.

Not sure if it’s even a good thing if I actually become a wagie, but it’s impossible to tell the future. It could be a huge mistake to remain NEET.

This is me the past few years v0 qzcuxqyekqfc1

if its good money that can help you get better copes

Nice bro I hope to find a job and Wagemax soon I just rejected online constantly

On Neet but rejected so many times have virtually given up

Hope it works out for you brocel. I know getting a full-time job has got to be different than looking for a part-time one to do while studying, but my shitty experiences searching for the latter, with dozens of failed interviews and the only applications that went anywhere being ones that were mass-hiring people without even an interview beforehand, I hope that you aren't getting your hopes up only to be disappointed.

Thanks, brocels. It’s brutal out there, I usually get ghosted, but it seems like something is finally happening.

A good tip my grandfather (high level executive at a huge company) told me is that when applying for jobs, it should never be "here's my degree and just give me a chance" but rather "hire me because these are the skills I have and this is what I can do to help the company".

A good tip my grandfather (high level executive at a huge company) told me is that when applying for jobs, it should never be "here's my degree and just give me a chance" but rather "hire me because these are the skills I have and this is what I can do to help the company".
Thanks, this will help me a lot. I must be competitive and convince the Jews to pay me. Btw, nice Big Lebowski pfp :feelzez:

wagiemaxxing goes fucking hard

Good for you Bro. Now you can start with expensive copes. You could start collecting stuff you like, buying silver and gold, enter the stockmarket etc.

Good for you Bro. Now you can start with expensive copes. You could start collecting stuff you like, buying silver and gold, enter the stockmarket etc.
Thanks. Buying silver and gold is giga based, it hurts the Jews.

Jews hate when we buy that shit.
They manipulate precious metal prices to hide inflation and to keep cheaply making electronic consoomer goods like phones and solar panels and electric cars.