Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Might be banned from Discord.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I can't access my accounts, it says they've been disabled. I got no email about this either. I have a pretty large Discord server aswell. I contacted their support and I haven't got a reply yet.

When is the interview coming out? Can't wait tbh

scratch that, apparently its out now

post da link

seeing your junecel rotundness dressed smart casual yabbering about incel chatrooms is bound to make me hungry

I can't access my accounts, it says they've been disabled. I got no email about this either. I have a pretty large Discord server aswell. I contacted their support and I haven't got a reply yet.
some other people have been banned, it's not just you. if your server was nuked as well, it may have been the reason behind the others' bans.

Just lmao if you haven't been banned by ((((discord)))) at least 3 times.

yes you are ban like me, if you was in an incel discord it's over for you account
this is my old account

Wow, I haven't logged into discord in weeks and I just checked after seeing this thread and I am banned as well.

it's not just a ban, it's a ban + delete incomming after they check all your pm/servers for seeing if they can report you at police for illegal shits just to ruin the life of the nasty incel you are but after this they just gonna delete your account