Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Might as well start building our own coffins buddy boys

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality

I posted this before but
In your link "maybe nice guys really do finish last after all"
the author basically admits that nice guy is just another term for an unattractive guy.

Look at those gigacoping mental gymnastic performing women in the comment section.

Look at those gigacoping mental gymnastic performing women in the comment section.
An imo surprising post that draws heavily from religious themes from an anti Trump poster:

TeeSep 25

Not a surprise, women were never supposed to pick off of looks, that was the man's thing. They were supposed to check character, and enterprise. Now that we have liberated women, men like myself, of average build and looks, are screwed (pun not intended). Men were never meant to be the "meat", women were...are. That's why GOD didn't talk to Eve, HE talked to Adam. Eve and the rest of the ladies were supposed to support and make babies. The further we get from that model, into this Gay-Feminist fantasy construct, the more Dick-taters like Trump will be popular. RACE may be the drums of the band called "Grievance" but women's autonomy and "choices" is the lead vocalist with the rhythm guitar strapped on. Women's disdain for unattractive men has lead to a dearth of character (honesty, patience, kindness, diligence) in men and an increase in homosexuality, depression and suicide. Not to mention, all the jobs they take from Men, when they (most) should be at home. Cocky girls will result in World War 3.

An imo surprising post that draws heavily from religious themes from an anti Trump poster:
oh well, he's gigacoping. women still fucked chad on the side back in the day.

very depressing times to be alive

oh well, he's gigacoping. women still fucked chad on the side back in the day.
jfl I just realized his ending sentence in that post

"Cocky girls will result in World War 3."

It's pretty surprising that someone that's anti Trump at the same time expressed antifeminist rhetoric, views about gender roles inspired by the bible and views not favorable of gay people.
Too have that combination of views is getting pretty rare in the polarized political situation of today imo.

jfl I just realized his ending sentence in that post

"Cocky girls will result in World War 3."

It's pretty surprising that someone that's anti Trump at the same time expressed antifeminist rhetoric, views about gender roles inspired by the bible and views not favorable of gay people.
Too have that combination of views is getting pretty rare in the polarized political situation of today imo.
many religious people don't like trump. Even Ben Shapiro was originally anti-trump.

many religious people don't like trump. Even Ben Shapiro was originally anti-trump.
Sure but the combination of religious Christian views, antifeminism and a dislike of gay people is getting pretty rare nowadays imo.

Here's a based comment.

Screen Shot 2020 10 30 at 112353 PM

ITcels on suicide watch.

Sure but the combination of religious Christian views, antifeminism and a dislike of gay people is getting pretty rare nowadays imo.
I think the really orthodox religious folks are all those things.

I think the really orthodox religious folks are all those things.
I was incomplete in my description
What I meant to say is

the combination of religious Christian views, antifeminism, a dislike of gay people but still having liberal or neoliberal views is getting pretty rare nowadays imo.

I hope ww3 happens because all the unwanted men will have no reason to fight, ww3 will be a shit Show of fun.

I was incomplete in my description
What I meant to say is

the combination of religious Christian views, antifeminism, a dislike of gay people but still having liberal or neoliberal views is getting pretty rare nowadays imo.
Is neoliberal the same thing as libertarian?

Is neoliberal the same thing as libertarian?
No imo although at one point they probably were very similar.

Neoliberalism these days seems to be associated with favorable views of free trade, open or relatively open borders and immigration, a love of diversity and different cultures and belief in human rights and equality.

No imo although at one point they probably were very similar.

Neoliberalism these days seems to be associated with favorable views of free trade, open or relatively open borders and immigration, a love of diversity and different cultures and belief in human rights and equality.
Here's a list of differences I found

Here's a list of differences I found

View attachment 364174
Yup that list makes a lot of good differentiation between the social, cultural and economic policies of both neoliberalism and libertarianism.

Because of the more socially liberal and pro human rights and diversity stance of neoliberals it's pretty rare to see a neoliberal attitude toward social policies and at the same time more traditional conservative inclinations about women and society and dislike of gay people existing at the same time.

The closest thing to that was previously imo socially conservative democrats that were against gay marriage but now most democrats are in favor of gay marriage and explitictly woke pro feminism rhetoric so there's not as much overlap anymore between a neoliberal or liberal economic stance and at the same time a more traditionally conservative social stance that looks down on women and gay people.

Ugly men are meant to be cannon fodder to protect the village/tribe. If they survive and get lucky, they can have a sex slave.
Here's a based comment.

View attachment 364114
This so much.

Men are the one's who have the privilege to marry based on looks. And no matter how much it makes whores mad, a functional society can't apply that same standard to women. Women must be "burdened" with choosing a husband first and foremost off his personality/productivity, not genes. This is why you simply CANNOT seperate sex and marriage from one another, because when you do, it enables whores to get the good genes of the Alpha, then go an marry for money with the Beta. Likewise, this is also the reason why women, while not outright forbidden, should be discouraged from working/education in large numbers. Sure, you will still need female doctors for certain things, but having a small handful of women in the workforce is not the same as all women being in the workforce, as this enables them to be free from being financially dependent on their husbands, and in turn hypergamy kicks in and they now want a man even richer. This is the reason why many men don't want their wives to work, they understand on a subconscious level that no amount of coping changes the fact that they are ATMs. So if a women becomes her own ATMs, the husband becomes unnecessary trash. Thats not even mentioning these whores take men's jobs via affirmative action

Last edited:
Yup that list makes a lot of good differentiation between the social, cultural and economic policies of both neoliberalism and libertarianism.

Because of the more socially liberal and pro human rights and diversity stance of neoliberals it's pretty rare to see a neoliberal attitude toward social policies and at the same time more traditional conservative inclinations about women and society and dislike of gay people existing at the same time.

The closest thing to that was previously imo socially conservative democrats that were against gay marriage but now most democrats are in favor of gay marriage and explitictly woke pro feminism rhetoric so there's not as much overlap anymore between a neoliberal or liberal economic stance and at the same time a more traditionally conservative social stance that looks down on women and gay people.
Yeah, neoliberals are into social engineering society, while many libertarians think the traditional way is just how people naturally would assemble without government interference.

unattractive MALES needs to get money just for existing as our lives are fucking brutal and suicidal as fuck