Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Might as well make another thread to prove myself right

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
@Weeee you said gay and cringepille d? That 13 yo Mangaka point just got refuted by this link.
I'm going to go ahead and leave it for you and also keep in mind my point about @Mainländer

Try eating fentanyl

What is this drama ? :lul:

13yo girl talent mogs every incel
It's true tbh. Their spreading leg skill is far more important than whatever a man can do. Just look at how cucks are fascinated by that, but fail to comprehend basic male arts such as engineering, architecture, symphonic music, painting, etc.

It's true tbh. Their spreading leg skill is far more important than whatever a man can do. Just look at how cucks are fascinated by that, but fail to comprehend basic male arts such as engineering architecture, symphonic music, painting, etc.
Exactly. Exactly. Which is why when foids want to be artists and do their wittle drawings we shouldn't give them positive feedback.

Exactly. Exactly. Which is why when foids want to be artists and do their wittle drawings we shouldn't give them positive feedback.
Cucks will be cucks. We can't do anything to that. :feelsbadman: