Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Might as well give rights to my chair

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Women are clearly property. Give rights to my chair, carpet, mug, shoes, TV, etc.

Even a cow is more useful than foids. Foids just leech off us and at the end seek our demise. Cows on the other hand can give much wealth, milk and beef. No wonder hindu curries worship cows unlike western soys and their foid worship

what about foids that have a job?

We should ban divorce raping. It is the worst.

women want chads genetics, and the betas resources if chad doesnt commit.

their performance is pathetic, a man is orders of magnitude better, faster and more efficient at performing any kind of work compared to a foid. Not to mention the fact that most foids only pick meme jobs, you will never see a foid work in a mine, weld a tanker ship hull, or do any kind of construction work.

Chair has more honor than femoid

their performance is pathetic, a man is orders of magnitude better, faster and more efficient at performing any kind of work compared to a foid. Not to mention the fact that most foids only pick meme jobs, you will never see a foid work in a mine, weld a tanker ship hull, or do any kind of construction work.
trrue tbh

The worst and on top of that they have a driver licence and a car and they get payed better than man. Just lol at getting mogged by a female.

Marrying the modern woman with birth control whose been broken on a hundred cocks is about as reasonable as mounting a toaster next to the soap dish in the bathtub.

Yeah but being a Wall Street banker is also a meme job, ever seen American Psycho? But yeah I get what you mean to an extent
Yeah but being a Wall Street banker is also a meme job, ever seen American Psycho? But yeah I get what you mean to an extent
Marrying the modern woman with birth control whose been broken on a hundred cocks is about as reasonable as mounting a toaster next to the soap dish in the bathtub.
Where’s that gif signature you have from?

Last edited:

Foids dont need Jerbbs

Men do much better at half the effort compared to a foid who's at 100% effort.

Foids should only work when there is a shortage of manpower.