Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Midterms are next week.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
And i didnt study anything, fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@NikRebi thoughts?

I passed my final exams just studying 1 day before them, you can do it boyo :feelsokman:

this OP needs hunker down drink some coffee and hit the books
Tomorrow tbh, i gymcelled or (gymfakecelled before you faggots start:feelswhat:)earlier and its 2.30 here, i physically cant.

You are in highschool, it isnt the same :feelsrope:
It depends on the class itself, Math? fuck no. Something like history, geography or whatever you can just binge study it tbh.

Famous poorcel trait: higher education

over for midtermcels

Jfl midterms is nothing I have national level exams coming up in few months

Are you in STEM?

Where do you live to have midterms in January, when I was at uni in January we had the final exams and it was the same in every university in Europe and even US kek. Yes I looked at the exam calendars because I had nothing to do.

I used to study exactly 4 hours immediately before the exam in college. That was the most amount of info my brain could hold at once.