Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Middle age rice is sugar daddy for fat young negro girl

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
he put all that time and effort into looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing for this :lul:

he put all that time and effort into looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing for this :lul:
It's over.....if I ever take the sugar daddy route, I'm at least going to make it worth my while and sugar daddy a cute white or sand foid. Not a fat nigress

She actually looks alright. Would fuck if she could lose some weight, but there's no way I'd spend any money on her.

It's over.....
imagine some impressionable young boy, witnessing this will grow up and do the same. he will betabuxx a widowed coomdumpster and think he is doing the right thing.

"I rike brig brack ass" -riceman

Life fuel for ricecels and sheboons.

I'm getting old and can see that I am getting even uglier as every year passes. I have to start aiming for negresses, short dark fat latinas or short fat filipinas. Only hope for me as an old ricecel here in the states.

White or noodlewhores are just completely out of reach as I wanna say at least 98+ percent of them are white male only policy.

If you rice you have to pay the price :feelsaww: