Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mid-looking foid leaves Japan due to sTaLkInG

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ixQnMU2vJ8

For those who don't want to watch, here's the summary:
a Canadian and very mid foid (on a good day) Snaps a photo with her sister back home, and claims a man has been following her. The photo at about 1 minute and 33 s looks dubious, and it can easily be another person dressed in black, but as its the case with white and semiattractive mids like her, she's on the look out for "creeps".

Then some time later, according to her, someone pushed the peephole out of her apartment door so they can break in, but the landlord didn't buy her bullshit and charged her for the damage :lul:

At the end of the video, she talks about leaving Japan and traveling the world and wanting to go to India JFL.... one of the rapiest countries in the world.

She can stay at my place if she's worried about creeps

She would rather deal with Indian/Arab misogynist rapists than deal with creepy lonely Asian male peeping toms lol.

Ricecels have a reputation for creepy peeping.

I have read multiple stories of ricecels in college campuses who have done that.

I am at times convinced we Asian men are at the absolute bottom but I know the data from various online dating apps/websites consistently puts us slightly above indian and arab men.

Last edited:
jfl foids talking abt stalkers is like conspiracy theorists talking abt gangstalkers

pure fiction, and the foid isn't good-looking enough so people shouldn't believe her

jfl foids talking abt stalkers is like conspiracy theorists talking abt gangstalkers

pure fiction, and the foid isn't good-looking enough so people shouldn't believe her
I want to stick my stalk up in her, private area!

She wants to go to India! Lol...

Stupid foid, Learn the fucking language of the country your living in or don't go there at all

Stalking random foids is better then rotting in your shitty apartment alone as a herbivore

She should try india

the state of japcels. imagine following a white roastie lmao.

those nasolabial folds :feelskek:

the state of japcels. imagine following a white roastie lmao.
Japnese people are obsessed with WHITU man and women. But muh Japan high trust society saar. @Made in Heaven @DarkStarDown. Medina was rated the safest city.

Japnese people are obsessed with WHITU man and women. But muh Japan high trust society saar. @Made in Heaven @DarkStarDown. Medina was rated the safest city.
@Friezacel
@wasted12years

She would rather deal with Indian/Arab misogynist rapists than deal with creepy lonely Asian male peeping toms lol.

I have read multiple stories of ricecels in college campuses who have done that.

I am at times convinced we Asian men are at the absolute bottom but I know the data from various online dating apps/websites consistently puts us slightly above indian and arab men.
Water. I feel bad for Ricecels who are self aware like you. Curries only have it bad because, of extremely bad stereotypes. That's why foids will even refuse to date an ok looking Curry, unless he is chadpreet. With Arabs we can pass as white and Most psl Gods are Arab after white, but white people confuse us with pajeets. Because, of Hollywood.

IMG 20240623 194045IMG 20240623 194035

Share'em
I am at times convinced we Asian men are at the absolute bottom
They are, media halo from anime and kpop AND the fact that many Asian-American are in fact mixed + surgerymaxxed, makes white normies delusional about Asian peoples' true appearance.
but I know the data from various online dating apps/websites consistently puts us slightly above indian and arab men.
Those are from american sites that will naturally likewise be influenced by the bad reputations arabs have via the war on terror media, not to mention, as @comradespiderman29 showed, Jewllywood does an amazing job making Arabs seem browner than we are since they cast Pajeets as Arab characters

Even now, I am seeing people constantly talk on tiktok about Palestine, they constantly refer to Palestinians as "brown people", which, while true, it goes to show how American only think in terms of skin colors.

We get accused of it. Most of us are high inhib enough where we actively avoid it but because of our alien faces women accuse us of something anyway. Part of the elephant man treatment we get.
We are below Indians and arabs by far. Count how many indian ltns are with noodles and you’ll know or just use common sense. There is no suffering greater than being a ricecel in the west. Nothing can rival the level of hell were in brother. We need to stay in the bay area as other places with less ricecel are even worse. At least we have comrades in suffering here

and wanting to go to India JFL.... one of the rapiest countries in the world.
Lmao who said women can't be funny? Theyre unintentionally hilarious

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ixQnMU2vJ8

For those who don't want to watch, here's the summary:
a Canadian and very mid foid (on a good day) Snaps a photo with her sister back home, and claims a man has been following her. The photo at about 1 minute and 33 s looks dubious, and it can easily be another person dressed in black, but as its the case with white and semiattractive mids like her, she's on the look out for "creeps".

Then some time later, according to her, someone pushed the peephole out of her apartment door so they can break in, but the landlord didn't buy her bullshit and charged her for the damage :lul:

At the end of the video, she talks about leaving Japan and traveling the world and wanting to go to India JFL.... one of the rapiest countries in the world.

if she goes to india then she aint leaving alive lmao