Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Microchimerism is based

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
Ok, so women save DNA of other men in their wound but it seems that children don't get these genes.

If incels endorse microchimerism by breed with used up whores we will reach a point where Chad genes are added to our potential children.

Imagine being 5'2 balding curry who betabux a 30 yo used whore roastie with 6'4 Chad genes in hundred years. The child would probably be granted with Chad genes updating himself to 5'8.

Is practically the same concept of the Indominus Rex

View: https://youtu.be/XaVcjYbO3B0

And before you soyos say is cucked, our existence was cucked from the start. Majority of you would kill a brocel to wet your dicks and the term of ascencion is cucked itself.

This is for the sake of offspring.

Is microchimerism genuine? I've read some studies on the subject a few years ago and its impact on humans appears to be negligible, which is why it's called microchimerism in the first place.

I don't know. If every woman absorbed DNA from every sex partner and passed it on to their future offspring and this had been taking place for all of human history there would be evidence of it in our genetic makeup. The children would pass on what they inherited and it would be seen in their DNA. Or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Microchimerism is cucked.