Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Micro penis?

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Whose got one I have questions

Not micropenis but small enough to cause a great deal of pain and embarrassment

Anything under 7" is a 'micro-penis' to cumtoilets. So basically 99.9% o the forum

When did you notice you were below average
I never really was to worried about it at first until I discovered the internet and started to realize the real average. The most painful experience was when I was in the military and had to take showers with other dudes. Sure enough they noticed and gave me hell about it. However my problem isnt my erect penis which is closer to average it's my pathetic flaccid penis that is laughable

I probably have the tiniest dick here. What do you need?

Anything under 7" is a 'micro-penis' to cumtoilets. So basically 99.9% o the forum
6.5x5 is good enough nowadays , That's above average and there's only 1.2 cm of difference between 6.5 and 7

I never really was to worried about it at first until I discovered the internet and started to realize the real average. The most painful experience was when I was in the military and had to take showers with other dudes. Sure enough they noticed and gave me hell about it. However my problem isnt my erect penis which is closer to average it's my pathetic flaccid penis that is laughable
Oh thats normal man flaccid small is ok. I was in the military too and saw some long ones but it is what it is. What branch btw

4 inches, suifuel tbh.

i am 4 or 5 its over

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly is in the 0.1% of this forum because his dick is 7.1 inches.
He's permabanned now, so I guess he's not in the forum anymore, and rightfully so. He was a gigafakecel. 6'3, white and 7 inch cock.
6'3", White, 7.1" cock, Mogs me to Saturn and back. JFL @ fakecels

When did you notice you were small
Toilet paper test. Stick your erect dick in. If it fits, it's too small. With me, there's enough room with my dick in it to house a gerbil, and her cousins.

Oh thats normal man flaccid small is ok. I was in the military too and saw some long ones but it is what it is. What branch btw
Army but I wussed out before I could make it any way. Just like every other part of my life it ended in faliure

I think having a micropenis is the saddest thing that can occur in a mans life.

Toilet paper test. Stick your erect dick in. If it fits, it's too small. With me, there's enough room with my dick in it to house a gerbil, and her cousins.
So your just thin?

So your just thin?

Everything about my dick is tiny. Length, width, you name it. If we lived in ancient Greece, I WOULD BE A GREEK GOD.

A micro penis is 3 inches and below btw

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly was in the 0.1% of this forum because his dick is 7.1 inches.
He's permabanned now, so I guess he's not in the forum anymore, and rightfully so. He was a gigafakecel. 6'3, white and 7 inch cock.
Damn , I will never forget that mog.

Me, barely 2.5 here.

3 inch erect right here. What are your questions?

Me 4” erect

I got a 14"x10" barbershop pole cock. AMA

I cant even see my cock

Just one of those unfortunate mistakes of nature. Testosterone therapy in form of injections would have helped if I'd had them before puberty but it's way too late now as they would be utterly ineffective.

I asked the doctor years ago if I would ever be able to have sex and he just went red and said "Just find an understanding woman." Which basically means penetrative sex is totally impossible.

However, prenatal and congenital deficiency can reduce the size of a male's penis, especially when gonadotropins are also deficient. Besides micropenis in males,

cannot see my penis due to my little beer belly, EMPHASIS ON LITTLE.

I have micro pee pee but its ok because I got doctors note ^^^

Sometimes I think people here are trolling. Micropenis is a rare condition, and incels.co have a litte more than 10k members, any a lot of guys here claim to have micropenis, more than people from r/smalldickproblems...

Sometimes I think people here are trolling. Micropenis is a rare condition, and incels.co have a litte more than 10k members, any a lot of guys here claim to have micropenis, more than people from r/smalldickproblems...
Yeah, a disproportionate number of people here (INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE DOT CO) are ugly, short, mentally ill, has a small and/or male. Doesn't make any sense...

I wish I was trolling lol. Though being a homeless, NEETbuxxed 5 foot 4 manlet that has chronic pancreatitis due to alcoholism, I highly doubt if I had a 16 inch donkey dick it would make any difference.

I don't know, if I have a micropenis. I have a 4 inch dick, it's less than half of that, when not erected.
It's below average. I wish, it was bigger. :cryfeels:

Mine is a few cm of 5 inches, it is tiny when limp, like 1 inch long. A big cock would be wasted on a short Autist anyway, I would probably feel more frustration if I had a big cock.

If I had one I would be 6 feet under

I don't know, if I have a micropenis. I have a 4 inch dick, it's less than half of that, when not erected.
It's below average. I wish, it was bigger. :cryfeels:
No, micropenis I think is defined as under 3 inches

It's been several years I hear about PE, about you tried it? It's said that it works better on girth than lenght

I have one that is about 5.5 but bent 90 degrees to the left (Peyronie's disease). Looks disgusting and weird.

Everything about my dick is tiny. Length, width, you name it. If we lived in ancient Greece, I WOULD BE A GREEK GOD.

The Greek sculptors didn't think small cocks were ideal. They just didn't have the internet. Medusa and Aphrodite definitely wanted Chadopolous' meaty organ.

I wish I was trolling lol. Though being a homeless, NEETbuxxed 5 foot 4 manlet that has chronic pancreatitis due to alcoholism, I highly doubt if I had a 16 inch donkey dick it would make any difference.

I'm sorry bro :cryfeels:

I'm sorry bro :cryfeels:
Not your fault bro, thanks anyway. I don't know any different and my sex drive is dead due to the many tablets I'm on anyway so all is cool.