Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Micro penis?

Toilet paper test. Stick your erect dick in. If it fits, it's too small. With me, there's enough room with my dick in it to house a gerbil, and her cousins.
you can have cone shape like me and you pass and fail it

I have one that is about 5.5 but bent 90 degrees to the left (Peyronie's disease). Looks disgusting and weird.
fuck man you damage it? sounds terrible to have

It's sub 5" is over. 6"+ to be enough for any woman.

People exaggerating with this 7"+ talk.

My penis is normal in size but is curved af

The Greek sculptors didn't think small cocks were ideal. They just didn't have the internet. Medusa and Aphrodite definitely wanted Chadopolous' meaty organ.
You are dead wrong on this. Look up Priprius, he was a huge penised God that was laughed at for being perceived as indolent, and hedonistic. Small penises were ideal, they stood for stoicism, and balance. Virtues that no longer hold over in the BDE era.

They always paired tiny dicks with the best golden ratio faces, and bodies. Huge penises with freakish anthropomorphized bodies, and grotesque rapey faces.

Last edited:
You are dead wrong on this. Look up Priprius, he was a huge penised God that was laughed at for being perceived as indolent, and hedonistic. Small penises were ideal, they stood for stoicism, and balance. Virtues that no longer hold over in the BDE era.

They always paired tiny dicks with the best golden ratio faces, and bodies. Huge penises with freakish anthropomorphized bodies, and grotesque rapey faces.

I bet Stacey Popadopolous wanted some Priprius.

I bet Stacey Popadopolous wanted some Priprius.
That makes me think maybe Greek culture is just an ancient gay elitist propaganda sort of thing. Sort of like the way culture is setup now where you have coastal elite values that will probably go down in history as the predominant viewpoint, simply because it's more widely recorded. It makes no biological sense for women to be into small penises. But then again, who gives a flying fuck what women thought in that time period. Women's opinions were as worthless as ours back then.

I never really was to worried about it at first until I discovered the internet and started to realize the real average. The most painful experience was when I was in the military and had to take showers with other dudes. Sure enough they noticed and gave me hell about it. However my problem isnt my erect penis which is closer to average it's my pathetic flaccid penis that is laughable
Grower right? But totally flaccid it looks like a baby cock on one of those Greek statues? Terrible huh.
1 inch, at most 1.5 inches erect, confirmed many times on this forum.
No wonder you ended up in your situation, fucking genetic lottery man.
Mine is a few cm of 5 inches, it is tiny when limp, like 1 inch long. A big cock would be wasted on a short Autist anyway, I would probably feel more frustration if I had a big cock.
Yeah but if you had a mega dick you could whip it out in public & feel no shame then claim neetbux for being socially retarded.

Last edited:
The Greek sculptors didn't think small cocks were ideal. They just didn't have the internet. Medusa and Aphrodite definitely wanted Chadopolous' meaty organ.
A big cock on a statue represented having a lot of sexual urges which wasn't ideal, a small penis represented being above all that