Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Michael Jackson perfect example of slave nigger mentality

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Michael Jackson must be be the most known and loved super mega star ever in history. Nobody has such reach like Michael, everybody loved Michael from USA; Europe, curryland, China, South America, Africa

Michael could have impregntaed the finest and sexiest prime Stacys of every single race and every month 10 different 10/10 prime Stacy and even virgin pussy on top of it.

But Michael went for a chubby mature old white Milf. God damn nigger raised a white mans children like a fucking cuck, fucking nigger died with no biological children of his own.

Thats nigger mentality, slave nigger mentality, the most loved nigger that can get any prime Stacy virgin becomes a cuck for white trash to top it all off

wasnt he chemically castraded or sum

still lifemogs me to oblivion

how do u know that he did not fucked countless of white JBs ? Also why do all famous niggers go for white women jfl no one likes sheboons i guess

If I was him I'd be smashing jbs left and right yeah

how do u know that he did not fucked countless of white JBs ? Also why do all famous niggers go for white women jfl no one likes sheboons i guess
shieeet where are the babies?

That nigger bleaching his skin is where Halo effect started on him.

But Michael went for a chubby mature old white Milf. God damn nigger raised a white mans children like a fucking cuck, fucking nigger died with no biological children of his own.
He was a filthy pederast, all his relationships with women were a cover-up.

I'd say that was debunked, but he's dead so whatever.
Well the media started calling him a pedo after he made the "jew me, sue me" song. He bit the hand that fed him so they denigrated him.

His sister has kids with a white man, and they look fully white. So those are probably his kids tbh.

2A0AFA6F B5A3 4058 A674 027C1FB71307

I think that was the least of the things that was unusual about him tbh.

Michael could have impregntaed the finest and sexiest prime Stacys of every single race and every month 10 different 10/10 prime Stacy and even virgin pussy on top of it.
Stopped reading right here.