Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News MI5 thinks we're a threat

Raider919

Raider919

Conducting raids on ideological pieces of shit > )
★★
We are notorious. I've had people think that I'm into rape because I horse around with ideas and am interested in things this dipshit soyciety doesn't like.

We are notorious. I've had people think that I'm into rape because I horse around with ideas and am interested in things this dipshit soyciety doesn't like.
Jews at it again, Nothing new, Dnr

23 September 2022

Hell yeah we're a fuckin threat in video game. What do you expect when you sociopathically and as a society as a whole reject bully and outcast people based on their appearance.
that's messed up

by the amount of high inhib posts ive seen here, me thinks they might just might be gaslighting.

Hell yeah we're a fuckin threat in video game. What do you expect when you sociopathically and as a society as a whole reject bully and outcast people based on their appearance.
For once this nigger actually spittin facts

"OI DO YOU have a LoYscense to say mean things about WHAMENn!?" fuck off Brits. It's called freedom of speech baby. Sorry you don't have it in your shithole of a country.

Excellent. While the soys at MI5 are distracted by us, their country is actively being subverted, raped and pillaged by sandniggers. Gigalifefuel! Let's keep up the good work, brocels. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Excellent. While the soys at MI5 are distracted by us, their country is actively being subverted, raped and pillaged by sandniggers. Gigalifefuel! Let's keep up the good work, brocels. :feelsautistic:
alphabet agencies are truly ran by giga retards and cucks
not only is blackpill and inceldom increasing, its blowing up exponentially.

this will lead to inevitable destruction of society and the world. you need gullible idiot males to continue contributing to society or it falls apart.

alphabet agencies are truly ran by giga retards and cucks
not only is blackpill and inceldom increasing, its blowing up exponentially.

this will lead to inevitable destruction of society and the world. you need gullible idiot males to continue contributing to society or it falls apart.
based!!!!!!!!!

The UK truly is a cucked, gynocentric shithole full of browns.

The JokER was right! he dinduu nuhffin wong!

For once this nigger actually spittin facts
IMG 4323

I rmember a well known quote/saying:
There is nothing more dangerous, than a man who has nothing to lose

They say we are a threat so that they have an excuse to attack us. When I am out in public, no one thinks I am a threat, and treat me as third class for that reason. These government agencies just want to take what little rights we have left. I say we make it hard for them.

by the amount of high inhib posts ive seen here, me thinks they might just might be gaslighting.
Dude I'm the highest inhib motherfucker here. If you saw me irl you wouldn't believe me to be a cel

Dude I'm the highest inhib motherfucker here. If you saw me irl you would believe me to
They say we are a threat so that they have an excuse to attack us. When I am out in public, no one thinks I am a threat, and treat me as third class for that reason. These government agencies just want to take what little rights we have left. I say we make it hard for them.
It's private sector deluded elites mostly in burger land

Imagine being powerful enough to destroy “one of the most powerful governments in the world” simply by not getting laid. We are gods lmao.

Dude I'm the highest inhib motherfucker here. If you saw me irl you would believe me to
yeah man youre definitely a threat. the low inhib illegals coming in who are in gangs arent though.

They can't even control William and Kate

they just want clicks. they know we just like to post shit you arent allowed to say anywhere else for keks

Glad to see even more funds being wasted on us nobodies lol

Glad to see even more funds being wasted on us nobodies lol
it's fucking political and social. they care more about ideological compliance than stopping people who cause actual problems

it's fucking political and social. they care more about ideological compliance than stopping people who cause actual problems
That's the brutal truth right there.

That's not mi5 lol that's some libshit ngo bullshit whatever. Mi5 is faggots with radios and guns and unmarked cars and trying to bug your house and car and shit and follow you gangstalk you and maybe kill you or disable you so you don't threaten the Jews anymore

i feel empowered