Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MGTOW's subreddit IQ has dropped exponentially these past days

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Nothing against MGTW here, I'm definitely considering ''Coping'' my own way too one of these days but man, their subreddits has gone to shit. MGTOW.com is still okay though but hell, they can't even see obvious trolls posts when they're obvious.

This was posted:

Do they realize that this is a troll? They really think the post is real jfl.

.____. that is what happens when people get used to shit such as "/s".

MGTOW is just incels in denial anyway

These people don't cope, they are just delusional. You can be a coping Incel and still be mindful about reality. But people who go full MGTOW simply live in a parallel universe that is as absurd as the universe Alex Jones inhabits. Instead of demons turning the frogs gay, there are ugly low-status losers making women cry by rejecting them and posting shitty Paint memes.

these days I wouldn't be too surprised if she was being honest about it, she's an average looking girl who thinks she is entitled to men who are out of her league, and will shame men and reject men in her own league, then complain about men judging HER looks. And saying those men aren't "entitled." the irony is lost on foids and all of their white knights, who see no problem with any of this.

Most MGTOW youtube channels have gone to shit. I used to follow many of them.

MAssive cuck 1

youtube channels have gone to shit
t b h