Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal MGTOWs really show us what life as a normie is like

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I'm not talking about the incels in denial who sour grape cope with MGTOW, I'm talking about the guys who could get wives and gfs but choose not to because of the shit they have to deal with.

Look at this shit. Foids want non chads dead jfl

The thing with MGTOWs though is that a lot of them think foids are like this all the time with ALL men. They never figure out that women are only like that with them because they aren't chad. A woman who "settles down" for her looksmatch thinks she's getting scammed. In her mind she's the victim no matter what.

But anyway I still can't empathize with sex havers

I'm not talking about the incels in denial who sour grape cope with MGTOW, I'm talking about the guys who could get wives and gfs but choose not to because of the shit they have to deal with.

The thing with MGTOWs though is that a lot of them think foids are like this all the time with ALL men. They never figure out that women are only like that with them because they aren't chad. A woman who "settles down" for her looksmatch thinks she's getting scammed. In her mind she's the victim no matter what.

View attachment 383350
Brutal stuff.

I guess MGTOWs just have a terrible sense for picking or shaping women. Pathetic.

pretty much that tbh

it's not simply about being or not able to get a gf or smth, that's what blue/redpillers don't get, it's about the fact that life is a scam when you're not chad

pretty much that tbh

it's not simply about being or not able to get a gf or smth, that's what blue/redpillers don't get, it's about the fact that life is a scam when you're not chad
And even if some one is Chad , when he is past his prime of 25-30, he will be cucked bi a younger , more virile chad , there is no end to a foid evility ability.
That is just the brutal , take no prisoner nature of the blackpill.

So brutally over in every conceivable way

Notice the projection coming from the foid.
They project all the fucking time
Old foids are broken. This is why I’m starting to think @Edmund_Kemper was onto something

Good post OP -- most of the guys who are MGTOW are that way because they had relationships (at least one) or a marriage then learned firsthand how lopsided/biased the system is over the years or ultimately in divorce/losing their kids/assets/getting abused (etc).

Typically they weren't Chad, but were OK enough to get at least a low tier relationship (perhaps they work hard/are well educated/have a "good" job, etc), but then later in life they get divorce raped. Happens like clockwork then they become "radicalized" like the media likes to say.

LOL no, they just lost their delusions to some very harsh experience. MGTOW/TRP/Incels/MRA have their differences and all that, but my position is we've got more in common than we do with everyone else. I can see where they're coming from for sure oftentimes.

Common as day scenario:

1) normie guy marries thot (maybe the first who would accept him because most men are desperate comparatively)
2) has some kids; woman stays home (easier part tbh) and the man usually works/is pressured to be a high earner
3) after awhile the woman will often initiate divorce for whatever reason (stats indicate that ~70% split where women initiate a lot more) and almost always get the kids and then get a mountain of cash (more than they should honestly) -- the system/government would rather their ex husband pay for them/carry them than the rest of the tax payers after all (since of course not giving them money and making them get a job like a man would have to do is "misogyny").
4) man is left broken having everything taken from him while his ex wife coasts off of his hard work
5) man becomes MGTOW/MRA/etc

My mother did this to my father -- she hasn't worked a day in her life. They got divorced 13 years ago and she hasn't worked ever. He was in engineering school and she like a lot of women just went to college to study bullshit/so they could get a better pool of men to leach off of.

She got enough money from the divorce (and from her father who is giga-cucked) to just cost until she dies, it's really unfair. A lot of women do this.

My sister also married a doctor and did the same exact thing lmao -- getting married is usually unwise for men unless the laws change is pretty much my impression.

My mother did this to my father -- she hasn't worked a day in her life. They got divorced 13 years ago and she hasn't worked ever. He was in engineering school and she like a lot of women just went to college to study bullshit/so they could get a better pool of men to leach off of.

She got enough money from the divorce (and from her father who is giga-cucked) to just cost until she dies, it's really unfair. A lot of women do this.

My sister also married a doctor and did the same exact thing lmao -- getting married is usually unwise for men unless the laws change is pretty much my impression.
Disgusting af

View attachment 383350

In that screenshot she was projecting her cheating onto him. A common tactic of cheaters is to accuse their spouse of cheating. Also what video is that screenshot from?

Just shows you the different mindsets of men and foids.

Man: dedicated to supporting the family

Foid: dedicated to fucking around

You can't domesticate these wild animals. STOP TRYING.

Just shows you the different mindsets of men and foids.

Man: dedicated to supporting the family

Foid: dedicated to fucking around

You can't domesticate these wild animals. STOP TRYING.
And she somehow weaponizes his dedication and hard work. Anything you do, no matter how selfless and positive it is, will be turned against you

And she somehow weaponizes his dedication and hard work. Anything you do, no matter how selfless and positive it is, will be turned against you
These are life lessons they should be teaching kids growing up. Blackpilled Lessons.

I guess MGTOWs just have a terrible sense for picking or shaping women. Pathetic.
It's not like he could tell, women hide their true colours and virtue signal until it stops being helpful

It's not like he could tell, women hide their true colours and virtue signal until it stops being helpful
You never know her true form until it's too late. Usually moments like these or in family court.

It's why they hate male spaces so much. We aren't shy about warning our brothers about female nature.

This is why if I was a Chad I'd be kind of a MGTOW in the sense that I wouldn't pursue a romantic relationship but I'd fuck foids

This is why if I was a Chad I'd be kind of a MGTOW in the sense that I wouldn't pursue a romantic relationship but I'd fuck foids
Yeah having the knowledge we do along with the ability to use it as a chad would make for amazing sex filled drama free lives. And people wonder why Leo Dicap only ever dates young bimbos whereas his Hollywood cuck colleagues marry. :feelstastyman:

i wanted to cope with mgtow but its over for me. im a ugly truecel....over
they are talking bad about their ex, i wish i could have an ex. omg life is so cruel its unfair. everyone mogs me, even blackops2cel mogs me. fkin brutal man.

Last edited:
cope, they only behave like shit towards ugly males

We aren't shy about warning our brothers about female nature.
This is why these forums and red pilled stuff get a lot of traction, men feel a sense of community with their fellow brothers, as for what foids feel for their KWEENS I don't know and honestly I don't care

This is why these forums and red pilled stuff get a lot of traction, men feel a sense of community with their fellow brothers, as for what foids feel for their KWEENS I don't know and honestly I don't care
Yep and you can tell how much it bothers them when reddit mutant foids talk about finding out about men in their life getting unplugged. They always shame them citing my soggy knees and never question that we are right, that is just female nature. They never combat our grievances because they can't!

I'm not talking about the incels in denial who sour grape cope with MGTOW
First sentence best sentence. A lot of them think they are smarter than us for assuming women's "nature" is to shit test men 24/7. No retards. They are angry and resentful that the only niggas they can stick are you LOL

They always shame them citing my soggy knees and never question that we are right, that is just female nature. They never combat our grievances because they can't!
Why would they combat our grievances when it would get rid of their insecure betabuxx and simps?:feelsthink: Women can never truly help you because it goes against their wishes. They can't relate to us, they will never understand our problems and will happily increase them if it gets them another Gucci bag

First sentence best sentence. A lot of them think they are smarter than us for assuming women's "nature" is to shit test men 24/7. No retards. They are angry and resentful that the only niggas they can stick are you LOL
They're incapable of containing their absolute hatred for their looksmatch. That's all "shit tests" are

Why would they combat our grievances when it would get rid of their insecure betabuxx and simps?:feelsthink: Women can never truly help you because it goes against their wishes. They can't relate to us, they will never understand our problems and will happily increase them if it gets them another Gucci bag
Good point. I always mistakenly give foids male traits like honor dignity and empathy and assume they'd do what I would in that situation. Even blackpilled I need reminder that they aren't like us.
They're incapable of containing their absolute hatred for their looksmatch. That's all "shit tests" are
Yep, they wouldn't dare shittest their chosen chads. It's always those below them that have to entertain the notion of a test.

He should've killed her