Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MGTOW's are deluded

Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★

They keep talking excitedly whenever they think a woman has hit "the wall", meanwhile a ton of people still consider Emma Watson attractive and she literally has a Chad boyfriend RIGHT FUCKING NOW who's FILTHY RICH. Are these people just stupid or something? That doesn't sound like a wall to me, more like wishful thinking. Just sayin'

JFL I get what they are trying to do but they are coping if they think this is hitting the wall. They act as if they are Chads yet probably were failed betabuxxers

Volcel if you wouldn't.

MGTOW is mostly incels in denial trying hard to cope.

Just sayin'
Cucc

What is MGTOW even trying to accomplish here? You're not making any kind of statement by leaving the dating market. Stacy will still be showered with attention from Chads, get paid thousands by betabuxxers later in life, and profit a ton off your tax dollars without you.

Meanwhile, you're working 50+ hours a week actively denying yourself one of the greatest human pleasures available in life desperately trying to justify how your $10,000 motorcycle makes you happy. And they consider that a triumph?

What is MGTOW even trying to accomplish here? You're not making any kind of statement by leaving the dating market. Stacy will still be showered with attention from Chads, get paid thousands by betabuxxers later in life, and profit a ton off your tax dollars without you.

Meanwhile, you're working 50+ hours a week actively denying yourself one of the greatest human pleasures available in life desperately trying to justify how your $10,000 motorcycle makes you happy. And they consider that a triumph?

In their heads they are imagining an army of "post-wall stacies" crawling on their knees begging for their dick while they reject them and be like, "Ha, who's the one with high SMV now? I'm gonna go drown myself in 19 year old prime pussy".

Then they get off the computer, lay down by themselves in the basement and stroke their $10000 motorcycle softly while crying to themselves saying "I'm going to ascend someday, and then all these stacies will be sorry! Just you wait!"

]Meanwhile, you're working 50+ hours a week actively denying yourself one of the greatest human pleasures available in life desperately trying to justify how your $10,000 motorcycle makes you happy. And they consider that a triumph?

picture-of-the-week.jpg

Lol masturbation gone too out wild
Lol masturbation gone too out wild

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: (((((Emma What?-Son))))

MGTOWers "we are done with woymayns GAMES" haha. when a chick is into a guy, she totally plays games with him. it's not like she literally gets on her hands and knees and crawls over to his dick. fucking ignorant copers. they need their heads "reevaluated" with blunt objects. yea, they are giving up women. because guys who get to fuck every night totally have a lot of issues with women. chad totally doesnt fuck his choice, tell her when to talk when not to talk, she totally doesn't obey his every wish simply to be in his presence and be fucked... nah... its because they are done with their games.. haha. fucking stupid ass dim witted coping pee brained fucks. if they let the blackpill into their brain they would jump off the nearest bridge. theyre weak minded cucks. they can't handle the truth of reality.

I mean yeah, she's less attractive than when she was younger, but that happens for every female.
28 years british actress emma watson net worth lifestyle she enjoys

A lot of men would still fuck her, I think that you could find worse examples of the wall.

I mean yeah, she's less attractive than when she was younger, but that happens for every female.
View attachment 57136
A lot of men would still fuck her, I think that you could find worse examples of the wall.

It's not a wall. It's a casual, gentle slope, that gradually gets steeper past age 50.

View attachment 57136
She can still get fucked, but uncucked men wouldn't marry her if she was over 25 and had sex with more than a couple of men.

Who cares, I've pretty much given up on getting laid after a complete lack of success. The more MGTOWs the less competition every other guy has to deal with.

mgtow just LARP as if they are leonardo dicaprio, they pretend to be chads that reject stacy but in reality most of them were the betabuxxers that got fucked by their ex and now have to pay alimony. they basically considers themselves OUT OF THE GAME being oldcels where only fat ugly whores in their 40s would want them to betabuxx and they are AGAINST IT! :feelsgah:

They will just pump and dump them but not marry them. There aren't many strict mgtow monks.

MGTOW's are coping incels , and for morons who don't know how dangerous foids are, while some of their beliefs are true most of it is insanely contradicting bullshit i could never be a part of that , and on top of that they allow other foids to make videos like '' Why i Think MGTOW Is Great Teehee'' while the MGTOW's flock to that video and instantly become cucks for her, all in all their a flawed coping system.

on top of that they allow other foids to make videos likeWhy i Think MGTOW Is Great Teehee'' while the MGTOW's flock to that video and instantly become cucks for her, all in all their a flawed coping system.
One good thing about incels is we'll never allow ourselves to be that cucked.

MGTOW's are coping incels , and for morons who don't know how dangerous foids are, while some of their beliefs are true most of it is insanely contradicting bullshit i could never be a part of that , and on top of that they allow other foids to make videos like '' Why i Think MGTOW Is Great Teehee'' while the MGTOW's flock to that video and instantly become cucks for her, all in all their a flawed coping system.
They don't allow foids to do that, foids just naturally are chameleon infilitrators that try to trap tradcucks who are willing to marry. Some of them see that feminism will crash and burn, especially if islamics take over, so they'll pretend like they never supported feminism. If you go on their subreddit they tell every foid to GTFO, unlike braincels which is totally cucked.

They don't allow foids to do that, foids just naturally are chameleon infilitrators that try to trap tradcucks who are willing to marry. Some of them see that feminism will crash and burn, especially if islamics take over, so they'll pretend like they never supported feminism. If you go on their subreddit they tell every foid to GTFO, unlike braincels which is totally cucked.
I honestly feel like they should just have a BAN on sight policy for foids , which is why this website is great, it's not perfect cause there could be under cover foids but at least they aren't public about it and disrupt the ecosystem we're currently in.

I honestly feel like they should just have a BAN on sight policy for foids , which is why this website is great, it's not perfect cause there could be under cover foids but at least they aren't public about it and disrupt the ecosystem we're currently in.
Totally agreed, they'll always support feminism because it directly benefits them, watch what they do, not what they say.

They keep talking excitedly whenever they think a woman has hit "the wall", meanwhile a ton of people still consider Emma Watson attractive and she literally has a Chad boyfriend RIGHT FUCKING NOW who's FILTHY RICH. Are these people just stupid or something? That doesn't sound like a wall to me, more like wishful thinking. Just sayin'

tbh emma watson isnt even close to hitting the wall

The wall isn't real. All men are attracted to the youngest option deemed acceptable by society. Eg 18 in modern west; sweet 16 in the 50s, 15 in Japan.
Ijgzwsk

Can you guess the youngest option on this poll?

Despite of this. Older women still have more SMV than men.

mgtow = cope

"the wall" has been ruthlessly disproven so many times by us incel types, a foid doesn't have any declining SMV till maybe her 70's/80's, mostly because men die younger so there simply isn't males to go around by that stage in life so gender rations end up being imbalanced

mgtow = cope

"the wall" has been ruthlessly disproven so many times by us incel types, a foid doesn't have any declining SMV till maybe her 70's/80's, mostly because men die younger so there simply isn't males to go around by that stage in life so gender rations end up being imbalanced
They can get pumped and dumped at any age, but no uncucked man will commit to them after they turn 25.

MGTOW is mostly incels in denial trying hard to cope.
MGTOW = incel in denial

I used to follow the MGTOW movement a bit, browse the forums, watch the videos, etc. The over time I realized that it was a waste of time, nothing was happening, nobody was doing anything, no revenge was being had. It was just a bunch of hardcore copers. Then the magnificent gentleman enacted his day of retribution, it changed everything, I thought - "finally, somebody actually did something, they wren't just all talk, all hope, fucking finally."

Maybe the bike is a triumph haha. Here all week...and probably for as long as this place exists