Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW_Master here, thanks to going my own way I was able to afford this bad boy!

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
3ECE72BE 622B 420E 81FC E1ABA71CDF1D

She’s a beauty, ain’t she? Its so easy to save money without a woman!
After I bought this badboy I took it for a testdrive to get dinner for one:

4B457CB9 976A 4001 8700 4FD325DE9569

Silly incels, theres so much to live for!! Afterwards I fucked my fleslight replacement (all my money went towards the car unfortunately)

4A84CDF0 90C8 4179 B7B0 FC91B234F2FC

It felt so amazing! afterwards I practiced one of my new hobbies. I have so many now! Sometimes I rot in the basement, sometimes in the kitchen, sometimes I rot on my bed! MGTOWS UNITE!

Rather cuck than MGTOW JFL

View attachment 82478

She’s a beauty, ain’t she? Its so easy to save money without a woman!
After I bought this badboy I took it for a testdrive to get dinner for one:

View attachment 82479

Silly incels, theres so much to live for!! Afterwards I fucked my fleslight replacement (all my money went towards the car unfortunately)

View attachment 82481
It felt so amazing! afterwards I practiced one of my new hobbies. I have so many now! Sometimes I rot in the basement, sometimes in the kitchen, sometimes I rot on my bed! MGTOWS UNITE!

IMG 20190109 143008

Don't even mind that life minus the lying to myself bit, seems so undignified to do that, atleast id have a shred of pride to do the rest, provided Im still building up the courage to kill myself.

Don't even mind that life minus the lying to myself bit, seems so undignified to do that, atleast id have a shred of pride to do the rest, provided Im still building up the courage to kill myself.
Cope

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a MF(orced)MOW. Some of these dudes have an inflated sense of smv.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a MF(orced)MOW. Some of these dudes have an inflated sense of smv.
Men sent their own way is the definition of coping

tbh I have more respect for MGTOWs after a few events in my life
I think there is definite *individual* value in just allowing yourself to being sent your own way instead of climbing a hill too steep and ruining oneself in the process

on the systemic level it doesnt make much sense though. Men just blindly doing what women tell them to do on a systemic level is probably dumb

Last edited:
tbh I have more respect for MGTOWs after a few events in my life
I think there is definite *individual* value in just allowing yourself to being sent your own way instead of climbing a hill too steep and ruining oneself in the process

on the systemic level it doesnt make much sense though. Men doing what women tell them to do on a systemic level is probably dumb
Mgtow is filled with two types. Divorced Betabux and incels in denial who started out as red pillers.

this mgtow vs incel meme is hilarious tbh

Materialism is where I differ from MGTOWs. I generally agree with them in other areas.

"Disregard women, use that money to buy unnecessary shit just like they do!"

That doesn't appeal to me at all.

MGTOW=incels in denial,faggots.

Mgtow is still better than cuck though.

Men coping their own way.

Pretty funny ngl.

You forgot the cool nature photos where their gross hairy feet frame the photo.

Maxresdefault

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back