Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News MGTOW subreddit gets quarantined

B

BP_Renegade

Self-banned
-
It finally happened, the MGTOW sub reddit gets quarantined.

I guess reddit admins couldn't handle its exponential growth and they can't have too many men going their own way as women wont get free meals anymore.

Its days are numbered.

They will swallow the blackpill soon

Are mgtow allowed on this forum

Blame it to incels as usual.

when you think reddit can't get anymore cucked

Who the fuck cares about reddit in any way, are you an actual faggot? If the whole site goes down it would be a massive improvement of the internet.

That sub is cucked anyway

Mgtow aka incels who tell themselves they would get women if they tried

I like how they're blaming incels, as if any of us give a shit enough to use reddit again. After braincels died I gave up on reddit. Its garbage and full of misandry.

R*ddit is shit. 4chan is far superior.

Both are pretty crappy and 4chan is filled with guys who think incels are losers who just need more bootstraps to pull in order to get a girlfriend.

Inkwells over there pretending to be mgtows should just join this site.

Giga cope number 107329293792: Blame the incel and not reddit. Keep getting cucked and keep pointing your finger at the incel. Pathetic. I hope they burn.

Men Sent Their Own Way. JFL at the MGTOW cope.

Meanwhile femcuntwhoringstrategy stays up with no issues. :soy:

Now officially Men Sent Their own Way

both suck now though, 4chan got overrun by normies

this site is the least cucked on the internet

Just don't talk about the precious wahmen, and only talk about your mustang's new window tints mgtows. :soy:
Why even have a sub if they're going to cuck themselves? Saying "real mgtow" never talk about foids is cope, they've been talking about them since I started watching mgtow videos in 2012.

It will get banned soon, while femaledatingstrategy will stay up.
I hate reddit.

Do you think they should come here?
It is over for the majorty of them
Idk man alot of em live in the delusion that theyre chads . and the women are not good enough for them . dats why they cling to mgtow and talk shit bout incels

If they really wanted to go their own way they'd stop contributing to the cucked society, and stop paying taxes that fund whore degeneracy.

Are mgtow allowed on this forum
They shouldn't be.

Many are Zyros's tier in looks, or at the very least normie tier who dont want to betacuck for 3/10 hambeast.

Only autistic incels in denials boast about being mgtow.

They shouldn't be.

Many are Zyros's tier in looks, or at the very least normie tier who dont want to betacuck for 3/10 hambeast.

Only autistic incels in denials boast about being mgtow.
All the mgtows I saw were way uglier than zyros.

They should change their name to r/MgtowsWithoutHateWhoRespectWahmenAndPayTheirTaxes.

Quarantine me

Even redpillers are feeling the soy wrath of Plebbit, they literally want full scale foid superiority

I like how they're blaming incels, as if any of us give a shit enough to use reddit again. After braincels died I gave up on reddit. Its garbage and full of misandry.
Reddit is for cucks

This is bad, reeaaal bad. I warned them 2 years ago that their sub-reddit might share the same fate as r/incels at some point, sad to say I'm close to being right. You guys might not like them but if this keeps up, soon there will be no sub-reddits where men can express themselves freely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back