Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MGTOW??? more like COPETOW

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
what are the biggest copes perpetuated by the mgtow movement ?

for me its:
>men peak at age 50

just become a paypig thoery

Men peak with a longsword and the kingdom of Jerusalem

No be angry on men who cope by having honor

Let men cope their own way.

Also unlike us, MGTOW have presumably had free sex at least once.

That they choose to go their own way. THEY NEVER CHOOSED IT. Mother nature choosed it

In the end everything is a cope even that we are on this forum

thinking they are the prize when females never wanted them in the first place
it's a good mentality not to become cucks/orbiters though

It's over for mgtowcels

There are some blackpilled MSTOWs, but the redpilled ones (who spout garbage like 'the wall') are a joke.

hahahaahahah good thread, the list is endless but these are my favourite:

• going on a hike alone is the best life has to offer
  • men peak at 50 like you said :feelskek:
  • the wall
  • "chads dont exist bro"
  • "im choosing to go my own way bro"
  • muh money
  • muh pathetic food
  • all they're good for is betabuxing but they think they're special for refusing to betabux
man i hate COPETOWs

• the wall
  • "chads dont exist bro"
  • muh money
  • muh pathetic food
  • all they're good for is betabuxing but they think they're special for refusing to betabux
man i hate COPETOWs
A wise man once said that “The most beautiful place is the darkest hell if you’re alone”. I think it holds very sound. JFL at MSTOW copers

A wise man once said that “The most beautiful place is the darkest hell if you’re alone”. I think it holds very sound. JFL at MSTOW copers
based as fuck

B-b but MGTOW is not an ideology or a movement!!! It's a lifestyle stop generalizing it!!!!! Anyone can be MGTOW just ignore your sex drive and be stoic bro!!! :redpill: All inkwells are bluepilled!!! If inkwells just self-improve women will flock to you!!! Women care about money bro!! Men are the prize!!!

JFL those faggots betabuxx then get divorce raped and call that their own way

Redpill rage is a fucking cope. There's nothing wrong with hating femoids.

• the wall
  • "chads dont exist bro"
  • muh money
  • muh pathetic food
man i hate COPETOWs

the wall is another major cope they love clinging to:

exhibit A: 68 year old bitch making bank on onlyfans: https://twitter.com/terrytowngal

exhibit B: the infamous tinder grandma:

Unlike here? All of us coping, just in different ways.

MGTOW are basically men sent their own way

Let's be real, they are just incels who are really good at coping
full

Let them be delusional copers if they want.

Two things I loathe about MGTOW more than anything:

1. A lot of them go out of their way to shit on incels when we should be allies.

2. They call themselves "going their own way" but will often shame people within their own group who refuse to be ((((productive)))) in a society that doesn't provide any real rewards or incentive for hard-working men.

Last edited:
I think incels are better off adopting the core MGTOW ideals especially walking from pussy. You can cope by calling it sent but it's very freeing to completely walk away, which is something most incels refuse to do which puts them the same level as pussy worshipping cucks.

I think incels are better off adopting the core MGTOW ideals especially walking from pussy. You can cope by calling it sent but it's very freeing to completely walk away, which is something most incels refuse to do which puts them the same level as pussy worshipping cucks.

It's hard to walk away from something you never got in the first place.

If you're talking about abstaining from sexual-related thoughts, easier said than done, even for oldcels like me. Thankfully I have my dolls.

It's hard to walk away from something you never got in the first place.

If you're talking about abstaining from sexual-related thoughts, easier said than done, even for oldcels like me. Thankfully I have my dolls.
I just see so many incels struggling with oneitis, delusions about what Chad gets for free and losing it over foids that you think a MGTOW mindset would be more beneficial to so many.

Most incels are already MGTOW especially those that neet and leech off family.

I just see so many incels struggling with oneitis, delusions about what Chad gets for free and losing it over foids that you think a MGTOW mindset would be more beneficial to so many.

Most incels are already MGTOW especially those that neet and leech off family.

I mean, you're not wrong, but it's hard to fully transition into a MGTOW mindset when you receive constant reminders of what you've been missing out on because of your unfortunate genetics.

Yep this is mega cope. Imagine going on a hike with a foid and fuck behind the bushes

Chad only

Getting out in nature, away from other people, is a good cope. For incels and MSTOW, that might be some of the best that life has to offer until AI sexbots become ultra-realistic.

I mean, you're not wrong, but it's hard to fully transition into a MGTOW mindset when you receive constant reminders of what you've been missing out on because of your unfortunate genetics.

Getting out in nature, away from other people, is a good cope. For incels and MSTOW, that might be some of the best that life has to offer until AI sexbots become ultra-realistic.
Can’t wait for ai sexbot. Programmed to be my submissive sex slave

• the wall
  • "chads dont exist bro"
  • muh money
  • muh pathetic food
man i hate COPETOWs
Wall :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

MGTOW touches so many blackpill theories and then immediately dives into a ridiculous conclusion. People will fight off logic hard to avoid taking the blackpill.