Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The truth about MGTOW

Women treat all men like shit. Tons of men go without women by choice, especially when women are toxic and have an arsenal of legal methods to destroy your life. Willingly having anything to do with a woman in the west, whether you're an incel or a chad, is proof that you're retarded.

There are plenty of MSTOW's but I think there are MGTOW's too. People on this forum just love to cramp them with us but I think many middle aged men just have quit the dating game because they know that women use them as wallets. Or guys who got abused by women and they don't tolerate the abuse anymore. Or guys who have to put a lot of effort into dating and they deem it as pointless.

Women treat all men like shit. Tons of men go without women by choice, especially when women are toxic and have an arsenal of legal methods to destroy your life. Willingly having anything to do with a woman in the west, whether you're an incel or a chad, is proof that you're retarded.
Gigacope. Yes, average men in the west even get screwed over, but Chad never goes MGTOW. Literally never because women treat him so well. Even Chad should never get married though, because the legal system is heavily cucked. He will still get girlfriends and hookups

You sound like a woman. Nothing is enough to count as a Chad for you.
A Chad is enough to count as Chad to me. I rate people objectively. I’m not gonna call some 6-7/10 dude a Chad to make you happy. Legit Chads like Jeremy Meeks, Sean O Pry, and Chico are what a Chad is. Not some HTN. I have a powerful Camaro muscle car. Does that mean I should say it’s a top of the line performance car simply because it’s decent? Of course not, since there are way better versions out there.

Many say that MGTOW is really a cope by us as rejects who just can't accept that we can't get a girl.

It's not a cope. A cope is made after one is aware that they can't get what they want. And many men might cope by joining MGTOW after facing rejection, but many choose the MGTOW long before then.

Accusing men of avoiding toxic foids of coping is, however, a cope.
I've seen lots of divorce-raped normies in these MGTOW spaces. Older or middle aged men who had lost everything.

There are plenty of MSTOW's but I think there are MGTOW's too. People on this forum just love to cramp them with us but I think many middle aged men just have quit the dating game because they know that women use them as wallets. Or guys who got abused by women and they don't tolerate the abuse anymore. Or guys who have to put a lot of effort into dating and they deem it as pointless.
pretty much, juice isn't worth the squeeze for most men by now

people call incels 'misogynist,' but realistically many of them have a much more benign, idealistic view of foids and relationships because they've never dealt with it

modern foids are feminist harpies who rely on makeup, and their SMV is 1000x times higher than their actual appearance justifies. the dating market is also rigged towards foids. ultimately males aren't all going to put in the effort to play along with foids' inflated value and join in emasculating social rituals

Last edited:
They're usually either divorced boomers or coping incels. Either way, it's clear that they were involuntarily sent their own way.

MGTOW is a cope. It's MSTOW (men sent their own way). No man goes without women by choice. It's either incels or near incels who get treated like shit by women
I thought it were mostly divorce-raped men

I thought it were mostly divorce-raped men
They are a big part of it. I consider guys like them not all that far off from being incel, since many of them hadn’t got sex from their shitty wives in over a decade and got treated like dogshit.

Am I MGTOW for never asking a girl out because I already knew it was over from the beginning?

I MGTOW in my life whenever I can. It's wise and will save your life.

That's cope of the highest order. All that you do, all your aspirations, ambitions, and even grievances, ultimately revolve around women. Despite what you may tell yourself, the truth is, whether consciously or subconsciously, women occupy the center of your world. Every major milestone, every achievement, every dream or future goal is tied back to women in one way or another. You’re biologically programmed to desire women. It's not just society, it's in your DNA. That’s why you have the anatomy you do, why your body has testosterone, why you experience desire, attraction, and even frustration when it comes to women.

Even in this very moment, the things you say, the posts you make, the frustrations you voice, are all fixated on women. The hate that you have against women once was love. This emotion is born from a deep-rooted sense of rejection, not indifference. You claim to follow MGTOW, preaching that men should distance themselves from women, yet women are all you ever speak about. You don’t seem to realize that MGTOW, in theory, should be about transcending the need for validation or focus on women altogether but in reality MGTOW speaks all about women an you’ve become obsessed with demonizing women, casting them as the villain in every narrative, while ignoring the fact that men can be just as flawed.

Yes, women can hurt, betray, or disappoint you but so can men. The truth is, it’s not gender exclusive. Pain is part of the human condition. No matter how many reasons you find to blame women, the real issue lies in the simple fact that you're ugly asf. Perhaps it’s time to face that truth... You’re not content with where you stand, and the rejection stings deeply. Instead of accepting that women have simply not responded to you the way you wanted, you lash out, proclaiming that you don't need a woman but in reality you can't get one.

Deep down, you know the reality. You're frustrated because you haven't been able to attract women in the way you'd like, and that stings. The venomous words, the disdain you harbor, it all stems from that frustration. It’s okay to admit that things haven’t gone your way, that the world of dating and relationships hasn’t treated you kindly. But don’t fool yourself into believing that you don't need a woman. You’re not indifferent to women, on the contrary, your very existence seems to orbit around them.

I get it. Relationships are messy, and there’s no guarantee that they’ll work out. It’s hard to navigate the complexities of not just her, but her family, her friends, and the many other dynamics that come with a partnership. But let’s be honest, you’ve chosen not to engage because you fear the risk. The possibility of failure, rejection, or disappointment weighs heavily on you, because you know that you are an ugly motherfucker, so you’ve constructed a narrative that allows you to avoid the risk altogether. It’s easier to say that women aren’t worth the trouble than to admit you fear they won’t choose you in return because you know the truth already.

But at the end of the day, don’t be a hypocrite. Don’t act like you’re above it all, as if you’ve transcended the need for connection, when every action, every post, every angry word proves the opposite. I see through it. You may not realize it, but I know you better than you know yourself. You’re not free from the influence of women. You’re not walking away. You’re just standing on the sidelines, angry that you’re not in the game.

It's Over.

Am I MGTOW for never asking a girl out because I already knew it was over from the beginning?
If you don't think women are worth it then yes. But you should also avoid them even if you are appealing to them.

That's cope of the highest order. All that you do, all your aspirations, ambitions, and even grievances, ultimately revolve around women. Despite what you may tell yourself, the truth is, whether consciously or subconsciously, women occupy the center of your world. Every major milestone, every achievement, every dream or future goal is tied back to women in one way or another. You’re biologically programmed to desire women. It's not just society, it's in your DNA. That’s why you have the anatomy you do, why your body has testosterone, why you experience desire, attraction, and even frustration when it comes to women.

Even in this very moment, the things you say, the posts you make, the frustrations you voice, are all fixated on women. The hate that you have against women once was love. This emotion is born from a deep-rooted sense of rejection, not indifference. You claim to follow MGTOW, preaching that men should distance themselves from women, yet women are all you ever speak about. You don’t seem to realize that MGTOW, in theory, should be about transcending the need for validation or focus on women altogether but in reality MGTOW speaks all about women an you’ve become obsessed with demonizing women, casting them as the villain in every narrative, while ignoring the fact that men can be just as flawed.

Yes, women can hurt, betray, or disappoint you but so can men. The truth is, it’s not gender exclusive. Pain is part of the human condition. No matter how many reasons you find to blame women, the real issue lies in the simple fact that you're ugly asf. Perhaps it’s time to face that truth... You’re not content with where you stand, and the rejection stings deeply. Instead of accepting that women have simply not responded to you the way you wanted, you lash out, proclaiming that you don't need a woman but in reality you can't get one.

Deep down, you know the reality. You're frustrated because you haven't been able to attract women in the way you'd like, and that stings. The venomous words, the disdain you harbor, it all stems from that frustration. It’s okay to admit that things haven’t gone your way, that the world of dating and relationships hasn’t treated you kindly. But don’t fool yourself into believing that you don't need a woman. You’re not indifferent to women, on the contrary, your very existence seems to orbit around them.

I get it. Relationships are messy, and there’s no guarantee that they’ll work out. It’s hard to navigate the complexities of not just her, but her family, her friends, and the many other dynamics that come with a partnership. But let’s be honest, you’ve chosen not to engage because you fear the risk. The possibility of failure, rejection, or disappointment weighs heavily on you, because you know that you are an ugly motherfucker, so you’ve constructed a narrative that allows you to avoid the risk altogether. It’s easier to say that women aren’t worth the trouble than to admit you fear they won’t choose you in return because you know the truth already.

But at the end of the day, don’t be a hypocrite. Don’t act like you’re above it all, as if you’ve transcended the need for connection, when every action, every post, every angry word proves the opposite. I see through it. You may not realize it, but I know you better than you know yourself. You’re not free from the influence of women. You’re not walking away. You’re just standing on the sidelines, angry that you’re not in the game.

It's Over.

projector GIF

I cannot accept that only me and some other freaks here devote our entire lives to obsessing over sticking our penises into wet holes! Anyone who tells me to cut that weird shit out must be coping! How could you not be as degenerate as me!?
who framed roger rabbit crying GIF

That's cope of the highest order. All that you do, all your aspirations, ambitions, and even grievances, ultimately revolve around women. Despite what you may tell yourself, the truth is, whether consciously or subconsciously, women occupy the center of your world. Every major milestone, every achievement, every dream or future goal is tied back to women in one way or another.
meh, in the past foids were generally excluded from civil society, and marriage + sex were treated as something which people should get out of the way and not as the ultimate goals. they were expected to seek higher goals in male civil society, because foids are incapable of most serious pursuits

many people have also been voluntarily celibate, for religious ends or otherwise

or they've chosen to live in places like mount athos where foids aren't even allowed

I think this kind of reductionism isn't really necessary to the point tbh. I think the OP is a bit extreme in his views about sexual attraction being unnecessary, but claiming that all male activity has to revolve around foids is just foid worship

Yes, women can hurt, betray, or disappoint you but so can men.
this whole post is literally in denial of foid nature jfl

'yea well foids do this but um men do that too right' is just a feminist talking-point

it's like going up to a guy after a foid on PMS was screaming at him, and being like, 'yea well men get angry too u know.' not the same thing. men do not work like foids, because foid nature is distinct

The hate that you have against women once was love.
I feel like foids are perfectly capable of engendering hate on their own, and MGTOW criticisms of modern foids are generally quite accurate

it has nothing to do with love, merely with how foids are

but in reality MGTOW speaks all about women an you’ve become obsessed with demonizing women, casting them as the villain in every narrative, while ignoring the fact that men can be just as flawed.
bluepilled foid worship

modern society is a gynocracy, that's why MGTOWs talk about foids

I get it. Relationships are messy, and there’s no guarantee that they’ll work out.
was this line taken from a dating self-help book jfl

Pathetic reply.

There's a difference between It's over and I'm going my own way.
You're going your own way or you have been sent in your own way?

Pathetic reply.

There's a difference between It's over and I'm going my own way.
You're going your own way or you have been sent in your own way?
I am going my own way. I have always, always, been repulsed by femininity. Long before I was at an age where I would naturally show any interest in girls, I already understood them well as I have almost no male family members and most of the kids my age I could be friends with were males. I know the way women work.

You say that we all are driven by this craving for feminine intimacy. To that I say, you do not actually know what you want, and you think you want something which you do not really understand. Why do you think husbands are always sick of their wives and caution young men to avoid women? Why don't young men listen? It's because young men like us only see the outside of a woman and we're told from the day we're born that they the most beautiful and desirable things in the universe. But when they take the mask off and show their true colors behind closed doors, it becomes apparent what wretched, bitter creatures they really are. They do not truly bond. They do not share your interests. They just want your attention, like dogs. They do not enjoy your music with you. They do not want to work together with you to achieve anything. They don't care about the beautiful sunset, or any other interest you have. They bring nothing to the table

You will only yearn for women as long as you remain oblivious to their true nature. You think there is something to gain from a relationship with them, but there simply isn't.

Now, redpill types realize that women are not worth a real relationship, but still use them for sex. Now we're getting into a whole other issue, though. If you want to debate that then we can go there.

Point here is, women are not possible to bond with.

Last edited:
MGTOW is a cope. It's MSTOW (men sent their own way). No man goes without women by choice. It's either incels or near incels who get treated like shit by women
Exactly.

Black(Simp) Pillers often claim MGTOW's are just "Incels in denial" When a lot of them are divorced former betabuxxers. They just say the former as a coping mechanism since the MGTOW's prove "Ascending" Is not all sunshine & rainbows.

Black(Simp) Pillers often claim MGTOW's are just "Incels in denial" When a lot of them are divorced former betabuxxers. They just say the former as a coping mechanism since the MGTOW's prove "Ascending" Is not all sunshine & rainbows.
FINALLY! Someone who understands. Many of us either have direct experience with women or actually listened to the warnings of other men who have been with women.

FINALLY! Someone who understands. Many of us either have direct experience with women or actually listened to the warnings of other men who have been with women.
A lot of black pillers are huge simps & hypergamy enabling retards to be honest.

Men sent their own way

"When was the last time a successful, handsome 6ft5 dude went MGTOW ?"
Here's one