Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW is simply cope

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
No man would reject sex from a hot, young sexy woman in her prime. Most MGTOWs are actually MSTOWs (men sent their own way). No chad is MGTOW. It is what it is. While a few actually experience relationships with females, I doubt that the majority does. They think that being single make you redpilled.

MGTOW are faggots, and I'm glad we don't associate with those copers.

anincelforlifelol said:
MGTOW are faggots, and I'm glad we don't associate with those copers.

Lmao, they think that we are mentally ill or something.

MGTOW is like the Alt-Light, and Incels are like the Alt-Right.

Their main thing is not getting married or getting into troublesome LTRs. They'll have sex with a femoid if the opportunity presents itself. I'd join them, but I actually want a girlfriend, lol. The incel mindset is more my style, however.

MGTOW's are incels in denial. Nothing more.

Sub8Hate said:
Their main thing is not getting married or getting into troublesome LTRs. They'll have sex with a femoid if the opportunity presents itself. I'd join them,  but I actually want a girlfriend, lol. The incel mindset is more my style, however.

Well they have a point how marriage holds risks for men, but at the end we are biologically driven to impregnate females through sex.

Some of them have girlfriends or pump and dump femoids. They aren’t totally against associating with women.  But they are aware of the traps women set like false rape charges and pregnancy traps.  Their main gripe is against marriage since it is a scam that will likely lead to financial ruin by the courts.  Some have even lost their children.  This claim that most mgtows are incel is a cope in itself.  Many of those guys don’t hate women because of their lack of experience with them but due to being burned by them usually by divorce.  

Sure, a few may be incel but they are rare.  In fact mgtows usually hate incels and don’t want them at their forums.

MGTOW is pretty lame how much they pretend like they're cool or something. They're all old as shit and they all learned their lessons the hard way. I don't need to get divorced twice to realize hetting married is a bad idea.

MGTOW more like Ment Sent Their Own Way. These guys are the biggest copers. If they were Chad, they wouldn't be MGTOW.

KilluminoidBR said:
MGTOW's are incels in denial. Nothing more.

Lurking a few days at their websites will show your claim is bullshit.