Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW-Incel-Alliance

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
pGL2qN6.jpg

"With these two weapons, I am quite the opponent!"​

There is that kind of "rivalry" sometimes between MGTOW and Incel, and I think that's silly. I think we need a MGTOW-Incel-Alliance, and make clear that in the grand scheme of things there's more than unites than what divides us. Also, a lot of that is just about labels anyway. "Robots" used to be a label, now it's taken over by normies. One day, "incels" might be taken over by every normal college student who doesn't have a girlfriend at this moment. Also, speaking about college students: while "Incels" is mostly a very young phenomenon, MGTOW is often more of an old phenomenon. (And men who are in the middle, between 25-35 or so, might often be left out.) So this is another thing where it would make sense to foster friendly relations between both groups, so there can be a good exchange of ideas and everything. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf2bbvTgvzU[/video]​

Men cope their own way.

Why do you think that MGTOW attracts an older demographic? Is this simply based on your own experience?

nice song. how do you embed videos?

https://youtu.be/pV9R_MB_vgg

maybethrowed said:
nice song. how do you embed videos?

https://youtu.be/pV9R_MB_vgg

Code:
[video=youtube]URL[/video]

blickpall said:
Why do you think that MGTOW attracts an older demographic? Is this simply based on your own experience?

Yes. My experience is that everything incels related is very much focused on college life, while on MGTOWish sites (or what's left of them, really) it's not uncommon to have people talk about divorce, visitation rights and health care and so on; it's generally more political, really. 

I guess what tends to bug me about MGTOW-ish sites, tho, is that they often sell this cultish, apolitical idea about how one only has to stop chasing women for all other problems (financial, political, ideological, etc.) to disappear. I hate these memes they make about how a "before guy" is poor and broke and depressed, and once he's MGTOW, he spreads his arms in front of majestic wheat fields, his Porsche parking next to it. 

By contrast, everything incels related is often based on the other side of the same gynocentric coin: that women are the most precious thing in the world and once you'd have a woman to fuck, everything would magically be alright. This always seems to imply that, say, an ethnic minimum wage worker at McDonald's who can hardly afford health care, and some upper-middle-class college guy are pretty much in the same boat just because they're both lacking a gf in the moment...

Red Shambhala said:
Yes. My experience is that everything incels related is very much focused on college life, while on MGTOWish sites (or what's left of them, really) it's not uncommon to have people talk about divorce, visitation rights and health care and so on; it's generally more political, really. 

I guess what tends to bug me about MGTOW-ish sites, tho, is that they often sell this cultish, apolitical idea about how one only has to stop chasing women for all other problems (financial, political, ideological, etc.) to disappear. I hate these memes they make about how a "before guy" is poor and broke and depressed, and once he's MGTOW, he spreads his arms in front of majestic wheat fields, his Porsche parking next to it. 

By contrast, everything incels related is often based on the other side of the same gynocentric coin: that women are the most precious thing in the world and once you'd have a woman to fuck, everything would magically be alright. This always seems to imply that, say, an ethnic minimum wage worker at McDonald's who can hardly afford health care, and some upper-middle-class college guy are pretty much in the same boat just because they're both lacking a gf in the moment...

Thank you for your insight, appreciated!

Men forced to go their own way

They dont really hate women for the most part.

Zyzz said:
They dont really hate women for the most part.

Pretty much why an alliance will never happen.

I know some normies think that MGTOWS and Incels are the same, but I've heard of MGTOWS essentially acting like Chads and sleeping around with various women like it's nothing. For a lot of MGTOWs, they just simply stopped dating and only stay slaying.

MGTOW is more about avoiding women or dealing with them at arms length (pump & dump). Many incels would still jump at the possibility of having a long-term relationship with a woman. That's why there's so much talk about looksmaxing here.

Personally I am in between. I haven't had an LTR, I'd like to have one just to experience it. But after that I would probably ignore women and just do my own stuff.

MGTOW is really the final destination for anyone who is blackpilled and has had romantic relationships with femoids.

Red Shambhala said:
pGL2qN6.jpg

"With these two weapons, I am quite the opponent!"​

There is that kind of "rivalry" sometimes between MGTOW and Incel, and I think that's silly. I think we need a MGTOW-Incel-Alliance, and make clear that in the grand scheme of things there's more than unites than what divides us. Also, a lot of that is just about labels anyway. "Robots" used to be a label, now it's taken over by normies. One day, "incels" might be taken over by every normal college student who doesn't have a girlfriend at this moment. Also, speaking about college students: while "Incels" is mostly a very young phenomenon, MGTOW is often more of an old phenomenon. (And men who are in the middle, between 25-35 or so, might often be left out.) So this is another thing where it would make sense to foster friendly relations between both groups, so there can be a good exchange of ideas and everything. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf2bbvTgvzU[/video]​

We don't have copes here, only ropes; anyways fuck MGTOW and lookism fags.

Fuck MGTOW.

When we were looking for refugee after r/incels were banned they drove us away without accepting us.

We will not accept them here.

I actually tried bringing this up to MGTOW after Incels was banned, they immediately removed my post.

We should form some kind of alliance, Inceltears hates us both and we both agree that stacies are degenerate.

The non-racist dudes are welcome here.

Agreed. MGTOW/MSTOW is useful for older incels and somewhat overlaps with the Black Pill. I don't like this 'rivalry'. There is no point in coveting these modern vapid cunts, who would never look at you anyway. We have to live for ourselves.

MGTOW is in bed with alt-right a bit too much for my liking.
Incels is much less political and that's why i like it, MGTOW is more compatible with MRA.
Altho i wouldn't mind compatable content being cross-posted.

Red Shambhala said:
"Robots" used to be a label, now it's taken over by normies. One day, "incels" might be taken over by every normal college student who doesn't have a girlfriend at this moment.

Lately, many users here have been complaining about the foids being worshipped. 

But maybe this is inevitable if your whole worldview is based on the idea that a man who doesn't have a female can just as well kill himself because nothing else matters. "Incel", too, is kind of a flawed term, because there are millions of younglings out there who want sex but currently don't get any. Contrary to what media and male bragging suggest, it's not uncommon for young boys to be socially awkward, unsuccessful with females and struggling a bit after moving out to college and being on their own in a new environment. That's as normie as it gets, and in that sense, you can very well be both a normie and an incel. 

If the idea being pushed is that only women can give your life meaning, that you can just as well kill yourself if you don't have one and that an incel is simply someone who wants a female but doesn't have one ... you don't have to be surprised if you attract normies who worship women. 

I don't say this to engage in some "more incel than thou"-purity spiraling ("Ban this or that")-shit, but just as a thought.

I'll only ally if they drop the cope. You aren't Men going your own way. You're Men sent their own way. Note, I don't believe you should continue to pursue dating if you're incel. You should, however, not pretend you are some prize taken off the market to punish women. MGTOW practices are fine as long as you're honest with yourself

In reality. Most men are sent their own way by women. MGTOW is more like Men Self-Aware Of Their Own Inferiority, or MSAOTOI.

I don't ever think theres ever going to be an alliance between MGTOWs and Incels, sometimes I think its better to be on no teams, since most of us are destine to face our troubles alone.

In the outside world, we could be even competing with each other in terms of looking for jobs and possibly trying to score a gf/wife. A lot of other Incels here have their own agendas to fill in and different goals (what they want society to be), compared to yours, also others (each others).

only if we allow WGTOW and fembots as well

Lots of crossover but tbh MGTOW will stab incels in the back like everyone else.

MGTOW is still coping incels in disguise.

jagged0 said:

There's a lot of coping there but there's also a lot of coping here. If you believe that the only thing lacking in your life is a female and that once you'd have a female you could eventually solve all other problems in your life, you are either coping or you're simply a normie who doesn't have a female ATM.

A Good Friend said:
only if we allow WGTOW and fembots as well
Reddit and /r9k/ has to gooooo
jagged0 said:
To be fair, the other half of MGTOWs are men that were in long term relationships and had been divorced by their wives (usually those that are middle-aged). However, a good chunk of them are incels in-denial, and red pill copers.

Red Shambhala said:
There's a lot of coping there but there's also a lot of coping here. If you believe that the only thing lacking in your life is a female and that once you'd have a female you could eventually solve all other problems in your life, you are either coping or you're simply a normie who doesn't have a female ATM.

MGTOWcel spotted kek.

jagged0 said:
MGTOWcel spotted kek.

When I spend a lot of time in MGTOWish circles, I eventually feel tired by the coping and that sometimes cultish attitude about how all problems vanish once you stop chasing women. When I spend too much in incelish circles, I eventually feel tired by the female worshipping, by all that bullshit about midfaces and how one's tantal cilthus maximus has to be in this-or-that angle, and by talking with people who are either coping or who are such incredible normies, so young, so careless, so innocent, that the only thing lacking in their lives is some pussy. Man, what I would for a life that is only lacking pussy...

Toughest alliance the internet has ever seen

two gangs joining power, the world will never be the same

3hMmz_.gif