Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW here. What do you guys hope to accomplish with dating/relationships/marriage?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
MGTOW here. What do you guys hope to accomplish with dating/relationships/marriage?

It is my belief that neither the journey of dating nor the destination of marriage is really worth it in the end.

Like many of you, I felt depressed and unworthy. But after seeing so many relationship failures, I realized I was blessed and liberated. My freedom allowed me to focus on other things besides approval from others. I am so glad I don't have to deal with a lifetime of stress that can be brought upon by the relationship.

So let's get on with the question. Let's say by some miracle, you managed to connect with a woman. What then? What do you hope to accomplish?

Not your post.

marry her, have kids, raise a happy family.

I’m going my own way before ever trying.

Copium

MGTOW are sad and lonely guys jerking their dicks off and pretending they're better then everyone else. Stop fucking beating your dick to these holes and finally be free. Break the fucking chains that they put on you; don't be a slave to them. You don't win, you just don't. NoFap maxxing is the way.

I mean MGTOW aka MSTOW are right in most things, but most of them simply can't admit that it's women that rejected them not the other way around.

I would happily read some MGTOW forums if there were any.

Last edited:
I dont want to marry. Not that I would anyway

It is my belief that neither the journey of dating nor the destination of marriage is really worth it in the end.

Like many of you, I felt depressed and unworthy. But after seeing so many relationship failures, I realized I was blessed and liberated. My freedom allowed me to focus on other things besides approval from others. I am so glad I don't have to deal with a lifetime of stress that can be brought upon by the relationship.

So let's get on with the question. Let's say by some miracle, you managed to connect with a woman. What then? What do you hope
to accomplish?
MGTOWs are divorced raped boomers or sex havers that hit the wall and hate women for not hitting on them anymore

MGTOW was not made for young people. MGTOW was made for ex-Normies, Chads that their looks melted away and their wives divorce raped them. When you're in your 40s,50s it's hard to find another relationship and even if you find, it's hard to connect with a person at that age.

Mgtow was and is misunderstood.

i'm sorry but there is no such thing as a MGTOW, it's just a cope to make men feel like they have control over thier dating life, but in reality it is pre determined by your LOOKS and you have no control over anything.:feelsaww:

MSTOW here. What do you guys hope to accomplish with dating/relationships/marriage?

So let's get on with the question. Let's say by some miracle, you managed to connect with a woman. What then? What do you hope to accomplish?
I corrected it for you