Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mgtow content is becoming more popular than blackpill and looksmaxing content combined

Nigga it's not all textbook perfect, an incel is anyone who is INVOLUNTARILY celibate. This can come about via a change of life circumstances, which can manifest in an instant (disfiguring accident) or gradually (balding, aging).
that is not true, you cannot change the definition to whatever the fuck you want at any moment you want, if you are mgtow you can't be incel

Keep coping, most MGTOWs are incels in denial
you cannot be incel if you are mgtow:

"The Donnelly Study defined incels as adults who fail to find a sexual partner for six months or more without choosing so."

"'Involuntarily celibate' is a valid academic sociological term popularized in the Donnelly study. In the study, an involuntary celibate is a person who would like to have a "willing" partner to have sex with, but cannot find one for six months or more."

if you wouldn't like to have a willing partner to have sex, you are not an incel, you are mgtow

"An incel (/ˈɪnsɛl/ IN-sel, an abbreviation of "involuntary celibate"[1]) is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."

if you don't desire to have a partner, you can't be incel as you can see above

I actually think this nigger is blackpilled af. He is beyond foids, like MGTOWs (who are ostensibly beyond them, at least). Because I admit it's difficult for me to experience wanting to fuck the shit out of Becky & Stacy when at the same time not respecting them at all. And that is the dichotomy of my desire. Not to mention the fact that foids might well be what is holding back humanity from making any serious progress as a species.

I'm not arguing the definitions boyo, just saying that a lot of men who label themselves as "MGTOW" are not volcels like they claim.. they just use that label to cope with their unrealized inceldom.
no, you tried to change the definition to back up your argument

Incel is a moment-to-moment label, it can be applied to men who have descended. That is the reality of the situation, and why the term oldce, disabledcel, and baldcel exist. spend more time lurking and you'll figure it out :feelsthink:
you need to read the definition of incel again, you are wrong

Anyone who "doesn't want a female" is coping extremely hard, it's biologically wired into us via thousands of years of reproduction-oriented evolution.
you are too bluepilled compared to me, i have suffered too much and i have a trauma with women, even if i became a 6'11 gigachad with the most attractive face and body in vr i would still reject women

Anyone who "doesn't want a female" is coping extremely hard, it's biologically wired into us via thousands of years of reproduction-oriented evolution.
it is not hardwired, it happened the same to the mouses in this experiment, they became mgtow:

"“the beautiful ones,” never sought sex and never fought"

"Calhoun called them “the beautiful ones.” And yet, even while obsessing over their appearance, these males had zero interest in courting females, zero interest in sex."

Redpill (cope) is the most popular. Then MGTOW then blackpill. It goes in order of how much copium is being sold.

so you are volcel then, per your own definition.
I don't think it's as simple as that though. I mean he's whitepilled af - let's be honest - foids do not deserve us and he gets it.

Redpill (cope) is the most popular. Then MGTOW then blackpill. It goes in order of how much copium is being sold.
that is not true, mgtow is the white pill, the white pill is what comes after the blackpill:

Pill Overview

"Core Points
Understanding and acceptance of the social dynamics of the society in the 21st century.
Acceptance and minimization of sexual and romantic desires.
Seeking of a restructure of oneself through the rediscovery of purpose (knowledge, looksmaxxing, hobbies, etc).

It is at times misunderstood that the whitepill is simple coping or denial; on the contrary, its ideals emphasize moving past desires and needs in order to avoid pain and suffering. Whereas the blackpill leaves the individual's fate to themselves after learning of the reality of society (often leading to depression, anxiety, hopelessness, and nihilism), the whitepill attempts to be pragmatic and work with the tools that are available."

that is not true, mgtow is the white pill, the white pill is what comes after the blackpill:

View attachment 703140

"Core Points
Understanding and acceptance of the social dynamics of the society in the 21st century.
Acceptance and minimization of sexual and romantic desires.
Seeking of a restructure of oneself through the rediscovery of purpose (knowledge, looksmaxxing, hobbies, etc).

It is at times misunderstood that the whitepill is simple coping or denial; on the contrary, its ideals emphasize moving past desires and needs in order to avoid pain and suffering. Whereas the blackpill leaves the individual's fate to themselves after learning of the reality of society (often leading to depression, anxiety, hopelessness, and nihilism), the whitepill attempts to be pragmatic and work with the tools that are available."
IT might come after philosophically, but your OP says popularity. There is no blackpill equivalent to Better Bachelor who I would classify as mgtow, and even he falls behind the bigger red pill creators.

I don't think it's as simple as that though. I mean he's whitepilled af - let's be honest - foids do not deserve us and he gets it.
i discovered that the whitepill is wrong and only MGTOW is right because whitepillers are still interested in relationships, i'm still mgtow:

Screenshot 2023 02 04 201046

http://web.archive.org/web/20210829...the-pills-as-sets-blue-red-black-white.73696/
https://web.archive.org/web/20210829113457/https://incels.is/threads/the-whitepill.74439/
http://web.archive.org/web/20210829.../threads/the-whitepill-practical-guide.93906/
https://web.archive.org/web/20211209044737/https://whitepill.org/page/3/

i did watch a mgtoer for some time, what he basically said was that women go for "beta unatractive men because they are submissive" or smth like that and that is the GOOD LOOKING men that are having hard time finding women because of their ego
his ideology is wrong in many ways he also thinks that status and money are the most important stuff to have to become "alpha male"
that's some bullshit. Women go for a white passing douchebag guy with tats that's over 6'

Mgtow has always been pretty popular on YouTube, I remember 100k+ channels in 2015