Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MGTOW Asian Jerry tries Chadfishing. The black spill is spreading.

Its truly a black spill.

My "friend" who's a "male model". Yeah, right.

Omg truest truericecel ive ever seen, its so over for him. Didnt see the video but I truly hope he stops believing all of that PUA bs and accepts the truth that Chad has it easier

lol. The chadfish has so many replies that swiping through them almost breaks the app.

Chadfishing is catching on good.
I wana see dating apps full of chadfishes

he's gonna rope soon bro it's just so fucking depressing :feelscry:

Big blackpill spread

This is why guys should take the sex doll/bot pill, the modern woman is already a soulless and loveless husk. Instead of paying real whores for a basic and easy human experience you can buy the ideal body and use it whenever you want without having to stress out over the bitch's baggage. Actually think about it. How much is women's validation really worth? There's no actual love or companionship waiting for you even IF you ascend so what the fuck is the point of putting all this effort in for some used up husk's pussy?

This is why guys should take the sex doll/bot pill, the modern woman is already a soulless and loveless husk. Instead of paying real whores for a basic and easy human experience you can buy the ideal body and use it whenever you want without having to stress out over the bitch's baggage. Actually think about it. How much is women's validation really worth? There's no actual love or companionship waiting for you even IF you ascend so what the fuck is the point of putting all this effort in for some used up husk's pussy?
I own a sex doll and I'm sad to say it's just not enough. Maybe some guys can be content with it, but I couldn't.

I own a sex doll and I'm sad to say it's just not enough. Maybe some guys can be content with it, but I couldn't.
What quality was it or how much did it cost? Also could you please elaborate on why you felt like it wasn't enough?

What quality was it or how much did it cost? Also could you please elaborate on why you felt like it wasn't enough?

Probably because it's not even close to being like a real woman.

Lol I know jerry liu irl. He is slowly getting blackpilled.

Its not.

If you can afford a doll, you can get a real hole on a lease and buy the experience anyways.

It Never Began tbh it was always going to be an empty shell feeling not being Chad.

My chadfish (manu rios) on tinder got 30 matches in half an hour from the account being made, no bio or listed height or anything, just his face.

City I'm in is less than 2 million people, I get messaged first and foids propose dates, double and triple message me, send me nudes unasked. They literally open their vaginas for Chad.

While women in real life are disgusted by me and avoid me for no reason.

Chad is invincible, Chad is infinite.

The 2020's will be the incel decade

I wouldn't be surprised if he already has a .co account registered tbh

He at the very least has lurked here. Any thinking man who sees how wrong things are in current society will end up here as a lurker at the very least.

Inside every MGTOW is an incel in denial who would love to get some action.

Chad plays with a rigged deck. He never loses.

Inside every MGTOW is an incel in denial who would love to get some action.

mgtow guys are incels but dont want to call them sels that

I think the quality is as good as it gets. It's a WMDolls model, height 172cm. It costed me almost two thousand euros. I know that's a lot of money but it was something I had to try and money was not an issue.

IMG 20190417 174302809IMG 20190417 174424593

Don't get me wrong, the first few weeks were nice, I really enjoyed her. But there was also the hassle of handling her. The weight is brutal, ngl.

But above all, my desire for her just faded with time. The more I used her, the more I longed for a real woman, and I ended up seeing prostitutes again.

Also, I can basically only fuck her missionary : my short dick makes doggy difficult, unless I take her in the ass and I'd rather not as that's not where I'm supposed to enter. I can fuck a real woman doggy without too much difficulty, but I really struggle with the doll. Maybe it's because a real woman can help by bending just as much as needed, IDK.

Prostitutes are not always better than a doll, but when they are, they are vastly better. The skin feels different, blowjobs are pointless with a doll, you have zero dynamic interaction with a doll, etc.

When you're inside in missionary, it feels exactly the same, but that's about it and unfortunately it's only a part of the sexual experience you get with a whore.

Maybe visiting a doll brothel would be a better alternative than buying one, because I'm not sure it is worth the money. With hindsight, I think I would rather had spent that money with whores. But again, I had to try.

Last edited:
It's like they bring a negative amount of love.
Their pair bonding is fried but they bring all the stupid fucking spiteful baggage in the world they'll force upon you. We probably have less baggage from life experiences than the average 25 yo foid does from being pumped and dumped by Chads.

I think the quality is as good as it gets. It's a WMDolls model, height 172cm. It costed me almost two thousand euros. I know that's a lot of money but it was something I had to try and money was not an issue.

View attachment 177080View attachment 177081

Don't get me wrong, the first few weeks were nice, I really enjoyed her. But there was also the hassle of handling her. The weight is brutal, ngl.

But above all, my desire for her just faded with time. The more I used her, the more I longed for a real woman, and I ended up seeing prostitutes again.

Also, I can basically only fuck her missionary : my short dick makes doggy difficult, unless I take her in the ass and I'd rather not as that's not where I'm supposed to enter. I can fuck a real woman doggy without too much difficulty, but I really struggle with the doll. Maybe it's because a real woman can help by bending just as much as needed, IDK.

Prostitutes are not always better than a doll, but when they are, they are vastly better. The skin feels different, blowjobs are pointless with a doll, you have zero dynamic interaction with a doll, etc.

When you're inside in missionary, it feels exactly the same, but that's about it and unfortunately it's only a part of the sexual experience you get with a whore.

Maybe visiting a doll brothel would be a better alternative than buying one, because I'm not sure it is worth the money. With hindsight, I think I would rather had spent that money with whores. But again, I had to try.
Thanks for the Sexbot Intel. :feelsautistic:

Does the coldness and the stillness not make you feel a bit Ted Bundyish?

I'm not trying to shit on you. We all have our copes.

In their current state for sure. Unfortunately I doubt we'll live long enough to see the creation of perfect human replicas

Does the coldness and the stillness not make you feel a bit Ted Bundyish?

I'm not trying to shit on you. We all have our copes.
The coldness doesn't bother me at all.

Plastic is a poor heat conductor, so it doesn't feel that cold on contact.

As for the stillness, it's ok in missionary, I actually don't like it when a whore moves when I'm fucking her. If I miss motion, it's for all the preliminary acts, like when Im standing next to a whore and I'm caressing her while she's undressing and stuff. Also having to move a doll is quite a mood killer.

That makes complete logical sense...

And that is the problem, logical

We don't seek validation for rational reasons, we do it for psychological reasons, we do it because being accepted and liked is a human need.

Yes I remember this ricecel, he started off making videos giving us "advice" and reading the forum, look at him now.

In this video he seems disillusioned and broken by this truth, that chad can say whatever he wants and still is winning in life.

The skin feels different, blowjobs are pointless with a doll, you have zero dynamic interaction with a doll, etc.
Yeah by design it's not going to interact with you so it won't ride you or give a hand job. It's made to be fucked not so much do or contribute to the fucking. I heard a lot of guys would get starfish sex from women so using a doll was an improvement. If they could add reaction to it like heating up or clenching the puss on your cock without causing damage it would be a real improvement. Maybe combining these things with vr could also help improve the experience. I have heard the weight makes it a bitch to handle, that's a shame. Along with the interactions you get from whores I think you want more variety in looks like guys usually want. Have you tried changing the wig or the dolls clothes? If you have the money to spend on whores and you'd feel more sexual satisfaction from it then do that. Sorry if the doll ended up being a waste of money for you man.

Thanks for sharing. I don't think I could responsibly own a sex doll, I'd rather murder it than fuck it, they look demonic to me like they are trying to steal my soul. Do you just fuck it, or do you imagine it has a personality?

Dude sounds like he is trying to cope but can't

The truth shall set you free!

He looks so happy scrolling through the Chadfish matches and knowing the truth :lul::feelskek:

Jerry is an Asian woody Allen. He also couldn't resist sucking CNN's cock when they did a special on MSTOW. His coping is legendary. From his years of failed PUA to videos with noodlewhores who friendzoned him, his content is limitless.
Chadfishing will be criminalized, mark my words.

Wow, he's the truest trucel I've discovered in a while. Literally no redeeming physical features at all. At least he seems reasonably NT though.

354011241081e2d301b743820837a873400b45cb35ae69fb0fc6c1f4a0d09898.jpg

MGTOWs needed this pill.

this dude in the vid needs to ask those bitches if he can bath them in acid.

Oh shit it's over for him