Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mgtow are just incels in denial.

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
They claim they don’t need women and that they go their own way, but they keep wanting to get validation from women and admit into being sad and lonely for being single. Although they lie about not needing women there is one I thing I agree with. Marriage is a scam and is an equivalence of a mouse going after a mouse trap.

Cope is strong w them

Mgtow are professional copers

Men sent their own way

This has been common knowledge for quite a while now.

well these days I think even normies have to be cucks if they want a ltr.

Do you want to be a cuck if given the chance?

Men coping thier own way tbh.

I don’t hate them but they are blatant copers, and they obsess about foids just as much as we do despite “going their own way”

Better MGTOW than succumbing to this bullshit world and roping.

i was i wish i was mgtow but tbh i’m too woke

It's like a somolian 'boycotting food' tbh tbh

They claim they don’t need women and that they go their own way, but they keep wanting to get validation from women and admit into being sad and lonely for being single. Although they lie about not needing women there is one I thing I agree with. Marriage is a scam and is an equivalence of a mouse going after a mouse trap.

I'll give a very small percentage credit, but yeah, MGTOW on a grand scale is gigacope.

Isn't the whole movement falling apart

tbh, I would just call myself a 'Doomer' at this point.
Better MGTOW than succumbing to this bullshit world and roping.

true, in a sense. my drummer's divorce is finalized and we can start making music again.

80% are incels in denial but 20% of them are fed up with foid shit

I think many of them should just call themselves MSTOW and be done with it. At least they won't be lying to themselves when they try to cope without sex.